TV and Film Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterworld (1995)
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• wheres the bacon dog add. I smell bacon!

Comment

• Cool Hand Luke (1967)
        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• The Hustler
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jackie Gleason.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Jackie Brown (1997)

Comment

• Meet the Browns.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Meet the Fockers
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• all in the family - why? I dunno I dead the post above and that's the first thing

Comment

• Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (1967)

Comment

• Keven Bacon
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Tremors (1990).

Comment

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• The Outer Limits

Comment

• Twilight Zone
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X