Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]176856[/ATTACH]
    I will always remember that scene from Animal House where he chugs an entire handle of Jack Daniels in like 15 seconds. In the director's cut dvd some of the other actors explained that scene was real with a real bottle of JD and John's reactions in the movie wasn't him pretending to be drunk.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• D.Day aka Daniel Simpson Day
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• The Longest Day (1962)
        To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

• The Longest Yard
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Stomp the Yard

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Thump
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bambi
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Deerhunter
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Comment

• CSI

Comment

• Millennium

Comment

• X-Files

Comment

• Xanadu.

Comment

• Grease

Comment

• West Side Story

Comment

Working...
                                X