Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do liberals <3 Islam so much?

Spite?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I think you'll find numerous who feel all these cults, based on some nutter 4000 years ago hearing voices telling him to cut bits off his penis and murder his son, aren't a net asset to the planet.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Liberals love Islam? That's some funny **** right there.

Comment

Why does Kidicious like to kidnap girls and keep them in his rape dungeon? Spite?

Comment

I think it's because you guys hate our freedom.

Comment

Islam is a religion.

Religion is stupid.

Muslims deserve equal protection under the law.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Liberals are actually agree with a variety of ideals and are generally open minded about others having ideals. Our acceptance of others often makes the close minded conservative think that we love something because we accept others people sexual preference, culture, religion, race, creed and etc. Whereas the conservative hates everything that disagrees with his outlook.
              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                Liberals are actually agree with a variety of ideals and are generally open minded about others having ideals. Our acceptance of others often makes the close minded conservative think that we love something because we accept others people sexual preference, culture, religion, race, creed and etc. Whereas the conservative hates everything that disagrees with his outlook.

But I don't get it. Supposedly, liberals are this super intolerant group of people... because we find offensive behavior unacceptable, I guess.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Spite?
                  If I say I do for LOTS of reasons, will that stop you drooling ?

Perhaps you can eat your gruel properly then, and not disturb the other shut-ins.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

3/10. you can do better than this, kid.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                      you can do better than this, kid.
                      I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why do both like so many rules and control over people?

Comment

The same reason you roll your legs over your head and jerk off into your mouth. Because your penis is too small for you to self-suck.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Seems the conservatives are bigger fans of Islam given this thread:

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Conservatives love fundamentalist Islam. Their ideology is based on it.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X