Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A GAY KISS?!?!?!?!?! WHAT AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    That was my main point, it was edgy in 1982 not in 2014.

However, seeing Superman kiss another man was shocking to a 14 year old, in 1982.

ACK!
    Yes, I remember that well. In fact, it was the first thing that came to mind when I opened this.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh and it was The Pioneer Theatre Company in Utah.

ACK!
      Some of those plays look very familiar.

Comment

I swear to god. Bigoted conservative **** burgers are the biggest bunch of uber-defensive babies on the planet.

OH STOP I"M OFFEDNED

WAH WAH WAH

go fuck yourselves
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

NO U

Comment

Ask and you shall receive:
            It was always funny watching actors wriggle and squirm when they were asked how 'difficult' it was for them to play a gay character. Apparently much more so than playing a rapist, wife-beater, childkiller or racist- all those roles that came so naturally to them...
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's the ick factor. A lot of this stuff is pretty gross if you're not actually turned on by it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                It's the ick factor. A lot of this stuff is pretty gross if you're not actually turned on by it.
                The way that people are turned on by murder ? It's just a kiss between two men- not fisting in close-up. I'm not repulsed by watching men and women kiss- even in plays. I have to hope that theatre never puts on 'Edward II'.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Personal preference. I'm not a big fan of seeing overdone kissing by men and women and am still a bit uncomfortable with watching two men kiss.
                  Some people prefer not to see gore, some just a breast will do it. People shouldn't be mocked for their personal preferences. A little teasing isn't a problem.

Yes this women seems to have over reacted. But she should be allowed to express her opinion to management.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    You olds are such prudes.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Personal preference. I'm not a big fan of seeing overdone kissing by men and women and am still a bit uncomfortable with watching two men kiss.
                      Some people prefer not to see gore, some just a breast will do it. People shouldn't be mocked for their personal preferences. A little teasing isn't a problem.

Yes this women seems to have over reacted. But she should be allowed to express her opinion to management.
                      You know you're uncomfortable because you weren't properly socialized to be around gays, right? Right?!?
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        I promise you, I was not turned on by watching Michael Caine kissing Christopher Reeve. I was more aroused by the heterosexual action in 'Body Heat'- which was also a damned fine film (even if it was remake of 'Double Indemnity').

I still don't get this strange notion that people can watch 'Schindler's List', 'Saving Private Ryan' or even 'Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer', but two men kissing- just lips, no tongues, and that's crossing the line, right there!

I recommend a diet of non-stop Jacobean tragedies- 'Tis Pity She's A Whore' is a cracker and a great place to start, with an incestuous brother/sister relationship, and a fantastic scene where a man enters with the heroine's heart on a dagger. But no male on male action, what a relief!

Oh, the B.B.C. production did have the rather gorgeous Cherie Lunghi playing Annabella and had a brief homage to Lee Marvin's thug in 'Big Heat'...

Click image for larger version

Name:	url1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	9100482

Comment

You know you're uncomfortable because you weren't properly socialized to be around gays, right? Right?!?
                          Yep. When I was younger it wasn't as common. We were busy being properly socialized to be around blacks.
                          It wasn't until I entered the work place where my exposure to Gays increased to the point where I realized they were just normal people with different tastes.

And as I get older I'll probably adjust a bit more.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My only wish for gay couples kissing is this:

If you can somehow superimpose images of those kisses on the texan night sky, you have a moral obligation to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              My only wish for gay couples kissing is this:

If you can somehow superimpose images of those kisses on the texan night sky, you have a moral obligation to do so.
                              If only to imagine the seething and gnashing under Sister Bendy's wimple.

Comment

Working...
                              X