When will the Catholic church just give in to secularism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    I was talking about government spending and the farce of claiming that Obama to be a spend thrift.
    Did you miss the part of your own quote of yours, where you mentioned "deficit," instead of "debt?"
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Reductions in rates of growth are not spending cuts.
      Uhh
      okay
      I don't want to play semantic games.
      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Mea culpa. Terrorist sympathizer.
        clearly you need to play more C&C Generals.

clearly

Felch
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

See, problem is people like you don't understand about boundries. So I error on the side of less rules.
          That's 'boundaries' and 'fewer', not 'less' rules.

I do understand about boundaries and reciprocity and education.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Obamacare
            We have a sighting!

Blame it on Obama!!!!!!!!

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post

Obviously you don't if you think people should be forced to marry you.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't believe anyone should be 'forced' to marry me. No idea where you derive that false information from.

I'm quite happy with my partner of the past 30 years, thank you very much.

I also don't believe that anyone should be compelled to perform a marriage ceremony for me- unless of course they are a registrar, and to perform marriages is part of their job description.

If they're not happy doing their job, there is an obvious remedy.

Comment

Yes. Gay men want to force you to marry them.

[Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

• Spam is not an acceptable substitute fot honest intelligent discorse.

Comment

• Saying gay men want to force people to marry them is the epitome of honest intelligent discourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                        Saying gay men want to force people to marry them is the epitome of honest intelligent discourse.
                        Where did I say that ******?

Comment

Spam is not an acceptable substitute fot honest intelligent discorse.
                          Itt iz 4 eur discorse, ov corse.

Comment

What ******, where ? Someone else from your family is here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Comment

• I'm not offended by retards.

Comment

Working...
                                X