Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    What the hell did you expect from me?
    Gay bashing ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

What the hell did you expect from me?

Not much. It's too bad. Russia has such great potential, but the attitudes of Russians seem to be holding it back. The Chinese are onto it. They're embracing competition and trade and bending much of the world to their views. Isn't it about time Russians got on with it. You have immense natural and human capital. It seems like such a waste to sit in cold-war bunkers refighting the last (lost) war.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        Didn't take long for the raving loon to come out.
        To be fair, it was difficult for Kidicious to carry the raving loon banner by himself.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Let's try to avoid comparing Serb to Kidicious. Yes, Serb is a crazy red commie bastard pining for the good ol' days of collective agriculture, totalitarianism and Stalinist purges, but he's at least a lovable commie bastard , and unlike Kidicious he doesn't go on highly disturbing sexist diatribes.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Why didn't Russia go with this design for the Sochi Winter Olympics??

Click image for larger version

Name:	1656291_861024663923592_656395441_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	9100022
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Let's try to avoid comparing Serb to Kidicious. Yes, Serb is a crazy red commie bastard pining for the good ol' days of collective agriculture, totalitarianism and Stalinist purges, but he's at least a lovable commie bastard , and unlike Kidicious he doesn't go on highly disturbing sexist diatribes.
              Highly sexist diatribes is better than genocide denying (Stalin)?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                We already know he's a psychopath that hates men.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  It's a lot less interesting.

Comment

Yeah, I know the feeling. The only editor I have mastered myself was Fallout-2 editor (I've made a huge underground bunker for my clan in Fallout Online). Those were the times, those were the games.
                    Fallout 2

Massive improvement on the original; double- or triple-sized world, much longer game, actually useful NPCs, the car, fistfighting was a viable option . . . I just wish they could've done the same for throwing.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                      Gay bashing ?
                      Yeah, right. I still haven't said hello to my buddy Asher.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                        Not much. It's too bad. Russia has such great potential, but the attitudes of Russians seem to be holding it back. The Chinese are onto it. They're embracing competition and trade and bending much of the world to their views. Isn't it about time Russians got on with it. You have immense natural and human capital. It seems like such a waste to sit in cold-war bunkers refighting the last (lost) war.
                        That is just laughable. When we were rapidly falling into the abyss under your lackey Eltsin - everything was fine with Russians, elections were fair, media was free, market was free, etc. Everything was just fine in your eyes. But as soon as we started to recover - OMG! THE ARE THE EVIL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          Why didn't Russia go with this design for the Sochi Winter Olympics??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175056[/ATTACH]
                          Why should we? Can anyone explain to me that hysteria about anti-gay propaganda law? In your own country you have way more strict anti-gay laws in some states. No to mention that some of your dear allies just plain kill their gays and you keep silent. Why Russia? It's not a crime to be a gay here. So, why bashing us, not your dear friend Saudi Arabia for example?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Fallout 2

Massive improvement on the original; double- or triple-sized world, much longer game, actually useful NPCs, the car, fistfighting was a viable option . . . I just wish they could've done the same for throwing.
                            Now imagine even a bigger world, tons of other improvements and hundreds of players online every hour. Damn I miss those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                              Why should we? Can anyone explain to me that hysteria about anti-gay propaganda law? In your own country you have way more strict anti-gay laws in some states. No to mention that some of your dear allies just plain kill their gays and you keep silent. Why Russia? It's not a crime to be a gay here. So, why bashing us, not your dear friend Saudi Arabia for example?
                              We just haven't gotten around to liberating Saudi Arabia's oil people yet.

Also, the middle east is a religious cesspool, while the Russians after seventy years of state atheism should be enlightened enough to treat homos fairly.

Comment

• Russia is a deeply religious country. And in Christianity sodomy is the same sin as in Islam. Not to mention 20 millions of Muslims living here.
                                Besides, what does it mean to threat homos fairly? Homosexuality is not a crime in Russia. You can sleep with people of your own sex for all you care. Nobody intervenes in your private life. But, if someone will come to a school and start telling your son that sucking his **** is fun, cool, and overall great idea, he will have to pay a fine. How it's not fair?
                                What about Arizona, Mississippi, Alabama, and other states where alike legislation exists? Those states are not enlightened enough too?
                                And you compare Sochi to Hitler's Olympic games of 1936, while there was a death penalty for homosexuality in the Nazi Germany. You people are crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X