Hotels in Sochi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    So, the Capitalist West finally admits that it entirely sucks at hosting the Olympics and that Commie nations host Olympics way better?
    The Commies have always excelled at pointless prestige projects like the Olympics and the Space Race while failing abysmally at keeping shelves stocked with things like food and toilet paper.

Comment

Now we have a consumption paradise here, and guess what? Absolute majority of the people think they were fooled. Ideals >>> mess of pottage.

Not that I expect you will ever understand the message.

Comment

The transition to capitalism worked great in China. I don't know what's wrong with Russia.

I guess Russians just like wiping their asses with newspapers while bragging about sending a dog into space first

Comment

quod erat demonstrandum

You can't understand.

Comment

Not to mention that you don't understand that there is no transition from Communism to Capitalism in China, but a transition from Traditional society to Modern.

Ok, I'll try to explain that for you:
            We just can't grow as fast as China, cause we have been modernized a couple of times already. We are simply out of peasants. All of our peasants are workers, engineers, doctors, etc. already, while there are hundreds of millions Chinese peasants available in China for the modernization of the country.
            Get it?
            Last edited by Serb; February 8, 2014, 13:59.

Comment

Removing price controls, restoring private property, allowing free enterprise and privatising business.

Yup I'd say there's been a commie-capie transition.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

quod erat demonstrandum

You can't understand.
                AND IF YOU TRY WE WILL BURY YOU
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

*bangs shoe on table*

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                    The transition to capitalism worked great in China. I don't know what's wrong with Russia.

I guess Russians just like wiping their asses with newspapers while bragging about sending a dog into space first
                    I wouldn't say China is capitalist yet. The government still owns and is in control of the majority (I think, maybe only a huge proportion) of the capital, and has a monopoly on huge sectors of the economy.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                      Removing price controls, restoring private property, allowing free enterprise and privatising business.

Yup I'd say there's been a commie-capie transition.
                      So, naive.
                      First of all, that's not the reason of China boom.
                      Secondly, if you think that Communist Party of China doesn't have full control over that process and doesn't doing that for purpose, you are more than naive. China is a communist state. Period.

Comment

Not to mention that you don't understand that there is no transition from Communism to Capitalism in China, but a transition from Traditional society to Modern.

Ok, I'll try to explain that for you:
                        We just can't grow as fast as China, cause we have been modernized a couple of times already. We are simply out of peasants. All of our peasants are workers, engineers, doctors, etc. already, while there are hundreds of millions Chinese peasants available in China for the modernization of the country.
                        Get it?
                        What an incredibly limited view of economic growth. The US and Russia are both out of peasants, but guess what? We're over three times richer per capita than you are.

Comment

You can't measure anything in money. As I've said, first of all, that was an investment in our national sport.

Which is? Corruption?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                            What an incredibly limited view of economic growth. The US and Russia are both out of peasants, but guess what? We're over three times richer per capita than you are.
                            Sure. We don't invade, destroy countries and kill people to keep-up our currency on surface. Wake-up, Neo. You are living in a neo-nazi state which slowly pushing the World to an end. Do you honestly think the rest of the World is happy to accept the toilet paper you call US dollars in exchange for their goods and services? Wake-up once again, you are the greatest debtor on this planet. But you have air carriers and worldwide mass-media to deal with anyone who refuse to pay you a tribute. And the only reason you are richer than anyone is because you kill, pillage, rob and murder without remorse (while waving democracy "we kill them for their best" banner).
                            Last edited by Serb; February 8, 2014, 14:50.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                              Which is? Corruption?
                              Oh, I forgot, those stadiums are "Potemkin villages".

Comment

Sure. We don't invade, destroy countries and kill people to keep-up our currency on surface. Wake-up, Neo. You are living in a neo-nazi state which slowly pushing the World to an end. Do you honestly think the rest of the World is happy to accept the toilet paper you call US dollars in exchange for their goods and services? Wake-up once again, you are the greatest debtor on this planet. But you have air carriers and worldwide mass-media to deal with anyone who refuse to pay you a tribute. And the only reason you are richer than anyone is because you kill, pillage, rob and murder without remorse (while waving democracy "we kill them for their best" banner).

If making people use our currency is what makes us rich why are Canadians and Australians at our level of wealth? Magic? Plenty of countries with minor, unimportant currencies are much richer than Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X