Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I Went Ahead and Purchased Civ V ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
    Steam Workshop offers a huge number of mods for Civ 5. Using them is easy because download is automatic and you manage your mods from the games start screen. However if you're going to use steam workshop mods at this time you'd probably have to buy Gods and Kings and Brave New World.
    No mods for me, since I purchased my Civ V from the Mac App store. Apparently Apple has very strict policies on any software that's green lighted for its store. I wasn't aware of that prior to purchasing the game. Oh, well.
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Civ is not a Paradox game. Firaxis aren't about to start adding complex mechanics which will push them deeper into the niche market. If anything, they want to be bringing in more casual players/lapsed civ players with less time on their hands.
      Thus, the return of at least limited stacking abilities in Civ VI? (Assuming there will be a Civ VI, of course.)
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Once they've milked every possible dime out of V they'll be a VI
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The price has to fall to $10 first.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X