Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Lori pass his DiffEq final tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Lori pass his DiffEq final tonight.

I don't need help with the math.

I have what feels like what people say a hangover feels like. Haven't been drinking, though. It's just withdrawal from my anti-depressants. My head feels clogged, heavy, thick. Can't think straight. And of course I'm getting the brain zaps, which isn't anything like a hangover but feels like I'm being mildly electrocuted whenever I move my head. It's a common withdrawal symptom from SSRIs.

Why am I going through withdrawal? Because I'm an idiot. I missed a psychiatrist appointment the other day because of work stuff and I have no refills left on my drugs. So I started lowering my daily dosage to make the pills last longer, which then makes me feel like **** emotionally. I lose motivation and feel even less inclined to deal with the fact that I'm running out of drugs. Took the last pill this morning. I put in for a refill today, but because I have no refills left, the pharmacy has to get authorization from my psychiatrist. I have no idea if my psychiatrist will okay the refill, because I did miss an appointment without calling after all.

Anyway. I feel like ****. And I have a DiffEq final tonight. I don't need help with the math. I've got that covered. But I need to not feel like **** going into it. And it might not even ****ing matter anyway, because I still haven't heard back from Maryland about whether or not I'm going there come Spring and that's a giant cluster****, and it's been 68 days and Asimov's still hasn't rejected my goddamn short story yet, and my front left tire blew out while driving home from class Thursday night and I had to buy new tires that I can't ****ing afford, and I'm barely holding on to my job because my boss starts screaming about Jesus whenever anyone puts a piece of paper on her desk, and I'm pretty sure I ****ed my life up completely by breaking up with my girlfriend and moving into a ****ty room in a ****ty house in a ****ty part of town because my brother has a girlfriend now and his girlfriend has kids and I've been spending some time with the kids and I think I'm changing my mind on this whole not wanting kids things except it's too late and my ex doesn't want to risk going through this breakup thing all over again and she's pretty sure I'm fooling myself into thinking I want kids because I want her back and I can't say I disagree with her about that.

Right. So, anyone know how to screw my head back on in the next five hours?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Try to screw your head the other way around - new expensive tires ? Well, they'll come handy the coming winter. etc.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Speaking of screwing, I could also do with some of that. It's been like half a year.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think the default answer is, as always, hookers and blow.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Considering your discovery wrt children, go for a single mom though not newly divorced - she'll just drive you crazy yakking about that idiotic exhusband
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

FOCUS
            All that other crap will still be there when you're done with the test.
            FOCUS
            You've already said you don't need help with the math, so you have nothing to worry about.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              FOCUS
              FOCUS
              You've already said you don't need help with the math, so you have nothing to worry about.
              That will probably work fine if you are tired, hungry or wifey is a nagging *****, but if your mind is filled with negative waves, it doesn't work that well.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                FOCUS
                FOCUS
                Yeah, but seriously, my head feels like crap. Like my skull shrank during the night or something. If my correct answers are covered up by my own vomit, I won't get a very good grade on the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  And it might not even ****ing matter anyway, because I still haven't heard back from Maryland about whether or not I'm going there come Spring and that's a giant cluster****
                  Scratch that. I got in. **** yeah.

Comment

congrats.
                    Now focus and cut with all those negative vibes.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think diphenhydramine (Benadryl, etc.) is similar to SSRIs and is available over-the-counter.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Benadryl will put me to sleep. Not good for passing a DiffEq final.

But who ****ing cares? Because I got in, *****es. hahahahahhahahhahhaha. I got in. 2 years of hard ****ing work paid off. **** you, 17 year old Lori. You were an idiot for not trying harder. **** yeah, 28 year old Lori!

Comment

Positive vibes are much better
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's true, the drowsiness would probably be a bigger problem.

Comment

No, I'm not bipolar. Why do you ask?

Comment

Working...
                              X