No announcement yet.

Pineapple on pizza: revolting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will occasionally have a Hawaiian pizza as a change up.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      Ham and pineapple, one of my favourite combinations.
      Verity is the stuff of life.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Two things that I object to being mentioned in the same sentence as Pizza.
        1. pineapple
        2. California

Normally I would say New York also but at least that's still pizza.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          Belgium called, they want your citizenship back.
          Nuh-uh. Finders keepers.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Two things that I object to being mentioned in the same sentence as Pizza.
            1. pineapple
            2. California

Normally I would say New York also but at least that's still pizza.
            Pineapple is more of a Hawaiian thing than a Californian thing. Oh, and our pizza is real pizza. Certainly more than that casserole you people in Chicago call a pizza.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Two things that I object to being mentioned in the same sentence as "pizza".

1. deep-dish
              2. Chicago
              I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                FRUIT DOES NOT BELONG ON BREAD
                peanut butter and jam

Comment

Crushing a fruit, mixing it with stuff and cooking it makes it not qualify as fruit anymore.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Pineapple sucks

Comment

My mother in law makes an awesome sweet-sour sauce with pineapple that goes great with pork. That's perry much the only pineapple I like.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        Pineapple makes pizza and hamburgers even more awesome than they already were
                        only resently I have come to like pineapples on pizza. I also like peaches.

'Americano' pizza that Finnish pizzerias sell, comes allways with pineapple.

in Hamburgers, it depends on the mayonaise. if its sweat, then pineapple goes great. if its salty, then not. salty pineapples.
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Old Finn sighting.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

that's first time ever, that someone says something like that about me.
                            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I have never tried a hamburger with mayonnaise. Mayonnaise with pineapples sounds gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne View Post
                                that's first time ever, that someone says something like that about me.

You must be getting old, what with that 1999 date and all. No spring chicken here...
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X