Just bought a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told under no circumstances to get a Prius
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Kuci drives a prius
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Japanese cars

I almost got a job in Toyota last week :sad: They're amazing. All other auto companies are laying off some people or reducing work hours. They are enlarging their plant.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I've still got my '96 Vienta (form of Camry in Oz) bought in '01 with 60000 km. It's now in the high 200's, and going strong

Comment

I was able to take my mother (83) and her older sister (86) to see a 93 year old friend in comfort today, with mrs horse and my oldest son in the car as well so it really seemed like a good choice compared to the smaller cars at that point.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I managed to register the car in my name at my son's address, since I own the house and am currently living there. That will save us on insurance but also there is no way I wanted to put a $20k car in his name.

Comment

Working...
              X