Butt he didn't have any drugs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would crayon drawings have helped?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Always.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        You are not enabling me to make fun of the story's age.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

crayons
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            3. I'm trying to find reasons to support law enforcement as a whole, but really the only good law enforcement officers are the detectives who investigate crimes. Everyone else is a ****ing power trip hungry 1st rate ******* who are should probably not be allowed within 50 feet of a gun.
            This. Although we should make sure to exclude narcotics detectives, who are just the hired goons of the civil forfeiture racket.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Have you considered that maybe only the really bad **** cops do gets reported upon?

Policing is way way better than it used to be. Tune-ups were a pretty regular thing in the past and riot control used to be hickory shampoo (when it wasn't the National Guard just shooting everyone).

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Have you considered that maybe only the really bad **** cops do gets reported upon?

Policing is way way better than it used to be. Tune-ups were a pretty regular thing in the past and riot control used to be hickory shampoo (when it wasn't the National Guard just shooting everyone).

Doubt it. Theres a lot of bad cops, bad police departments, and bad people who are cops. The difference between local pd and TSA is local police regularly shoot or hurt people.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

My only complaint about the TSA is that they charge extra for a happy ending.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    This. Although we should make sure to exclude narcotics detectives, who are just the hired goons of the civil forfeiture racket.
                    Me n felch against the world. Weekly visits from sava
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have no problems with law enforcement.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Doubt it. Theres a lot of bad cops, bad police departments, and bad people who are cops. The difference between local pd and TSA is local police regularly shoot or hurt people.
                        I've only had very positive interactions with police and I'm not about to take your word for it.

There are millions of cops, some of them are going to be bad people. Saying we shouldn't have patrols is ****ing retarded.

Comment

794,300 according to wiki.

Comment

Millions, kentonio. MILLIONS! In fact, there are BILLIONS.

Don't pollute the discussion with facts.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              I've only had very positive interactions with police and I'm not about to take your word for it.

There are millions of cops, some of them are going to be bad people. Saying we shouldn't have patrols is ****ing retarded.
                              I've only had positive interactions with police on a personal level but I owe a lot of that to being white and a homebody. Not everyone is like me in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X