No announcement yet.

Butt he didn't have any drugs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't clinched his buttocks, releasing that massive fart in front of the officer?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Schadenfreude
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
        I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't clinched his buttocks, releasing that massive fart in front of the officer?
        That's assault with chemical weapons.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          No, I'm genuinely interested in why at a forum with quite a limited number of active posters, you'd feel the need to question other peoples reasons for posting. Please don't misunderstand, I don't in any way, shape or form care about your opinion on my posting habits, but I'm intrigued by the illogicality of it.
          Why is that illogical?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            Why is that illogical?
            Because if you have any interest in debating with a decent sized group of people, trying to suggest that people should only post if they fulfill a set of narrow criteria is pretty counterproductive.

Comment

Are you using a random word generator for your posts?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This is ****ing insane.

1. Why would someone be smuggling drugs in their ass once they're over the border?

2. Why did no one, at any given moment go "This is kind of ridiculous to go to all this effort for the suspicion of one police officer."

3. I'm trying to find reasons to support law enforcement as a whole, but really the only good law enforcement officers are the detectives who investigate crimes. Everyone else is a ****ing power trip hungry 1st rate ******* who are should probably not be allowed within 50 feet of a gun.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Are you using a random word generator for your posts?
                  I'm sorry, I didn't realize you struggled with basic English, I'll be sure to provide crayon drawings just for you next time.

Comment

When you post a 10 months old article about a jaywalking arrest in Wisconsin, no doubt.

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you struggled with basic English, I'll be sure to provide crayon drawings just for you next time.
                      What's wrong with crayons?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

When you post a 10 months old article about a jaywalking arrest in Wisconsin, no doubt.
                        It made me laugh and I didn't notice it was 10 months old. Who cares?

Comment

I was surprised by the date as well. This story was at the top of reddit's r/news yesterday.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It made me laugh and I didn't notice it was 10 months old. Who cares?
                            No no, the 10 months was hypothetical. Yours was only 6 months old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              I was surprised by the date as well. This story was at the top of reddit's r/news yesterday.
                              You are not enabling me to make fun of the story's age.

Comment

No no, the 10 months was hypothetical. Yours was only 6 months old.
                                Ah sorry, I'd stopped reading your posts properly by that point as you were boring me. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X