No announcement yet.

Norwegian bigotry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You also seem to not understand what the word "race" means.

race
    2 [reys] Show IPA
    noun
    a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    a population so related.
    Anthropology .
    a.
    any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
    b.
    an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, especially formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
    c.
    a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
    a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.
    The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Ethnicity is specifically mentioned.

Idiot.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        I can only play the hand I'm dealt! I can only face the opponent I have. It's not my fault he sucks so hard.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Needs more refs choking out players.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            Needs more refs choking out players.
            I'm not even gonna get mad at your one star rating of this thread.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

And yet my first post established Gypsies as not being a race. Go figure.

Further you have defined yourself in the wrong as you indicate ethnicity is equivelent to race but previously argued that they are not necesssarily the same

Nobody is saying that ethnicity is the sole aspect of race. But it is an aspect.
              Which is it?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You just answered your own question.

ethnicity is equivelent to race
                I never said this. You said this. It wasn't something I "indicated". It was something your retarded brain made up.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do you understand how a single concept can be made up of a group of characteristics?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also, this has been highly entertaining. Thanks.

I say this with the understanding that you aren't serious. Because God help you if you are.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If I hate the prissy Vanyar, but love the balls out crazy Noldor, does that make me a racist, a bigot, or just a nerd?
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Obviously the later.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Also, this has been highly entertaining. Thanks.

I say this with the understanding that you aren't serious. Because God help you if you are.
                          Agreed. But I was serious in the other thread you need to get high.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                            you need to get high.
                            I agree. Sadly, it's not happening.

At this point, I'm just lazy. I don't have the right soil.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X