My Love Life Part XLVII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Love Life Part XLVII

Because regexcellent was asking for an update...

Everything is going well. My girlfriend left her job as an investigator with the internal affairs bureau of the NYPD to pursue her PhD in criminal justice at John Jay. I'm still in Quantico this month but will be in Camp Lejeune, NC until mid-April. Unfortunately, whereas before I could travel to Queens on the weekends, that will no longer be feasible from North Carolina. I am a little concerned with the distance because even Quantico-NYC was enough to make her hesitant for a little while about a relationship and we didn't see each other as much as we would have liked. Now, I may go a couple of months without seeing her, although, because she is swamped with schoolwork, she may not have much time to actually miss me. Fortunately, her sister lives in DC so we may meet halfway sometimes.

Things have moved fairly fast and she's actually already told her parents about me, which is no small feat given her traditional Indian family background and expectations from family in India of an arranged marriage. She loves me

She's smart, sweet, and so freaking cute.
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; October 19, 2013, 17:46.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Actually, I didn't ask for an update, I just was surprised we weren't getting one as usual.

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Everything is going well. My girlfriend left her job...

Not sure if serious...
        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          Orson Welles
          Not really your type but she's kind of hot

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post

Not sure if serious...
          Who are you and what is the problem?
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; October 19, 2013, 17:46.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Be honest, Al. Does this woman know you and approve of you posting pictures of her on the intertubes, or are you just grabbing them without permission from her Facebook page?

Comment

Assuming this isn't some weird Catfish situation or something, well ****ing done, young man. She's a legit 9, at least. And sounds smart as ****.

The **** she doing with you?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

This can't be true. It just can't. Did we actually default yesterday, only to have the Island reboot us all into a sideways universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Not really your type but she's kind of hot
                  my special lady is native american, so yeah, i'm down with brown.

your lady is also very attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Assuming this isn't some weird Catfish situation or something, well ****ing done, young man. She's a legit 9, at least. And sounds smart as ****.

The **** she doing with you?
                    must be the uniform.

Comment

IF THIS IS THE SIDEWAYS UNIVERSE, WHY IS EVERYTHING STILL TERRIBLE
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I for one am glad Al has finally got his life together. It's tough to make up for the fact that his high school wasn't as good as mine, but he managed anyway. Strength from adversity
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

(In all seriousness, I actually am glad for you, Al )
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            IF THIS IS THE SIDEWAYS UNIVERSE, WHY IS EVERYTHING STILL TERRIBLE
                            Because the Sideways Universe was just a stupid idea to pad out a half season's worth of actual plot all along?

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                              my special lady is native american, so yeah, i'm down with brown.
                              What does she think about the Washington Redskins' name!?! I can get a whole column on HuffPo out of this answer!

Comment

Working...
                              X