To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      I didn't find it particularly funny.
      You have to have sence of humor first.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Please go away.

Don't pretend your high and mighty PC, ass don't see these ****ed up children's names also.
        If you don't admit it then you must only see wealthy white children.
        Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 22, 2013, 04:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          What's funny about them? Maybe we need the last name to get the joke?... or is it a 'Merikan thang...?

OMG! NOW that's really funny! You see nothing funny or odd about these kids names? they all sound normal to you?
          Spelling looks ok also?

Try using your common sence.......oh wait, that must be only an "Merikan thang" and you don't have one.
          Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 22, 2013, 04:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            HAHAHAH THE TRUTH

TELL ME YOU SHIT
            THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU EAT SHIT OFF YOUR DAD'S DICK

HAR HAR HAR HARHA R

TAKE OFF YOUR POINTY HAT

AND YOU TOO TEXAS BOY
            GO SUCK OFF SOME DAY LABORERS
            QUIERO SUCK? QUIERO SUCK

YEAH BIYATCH

I take it all back. Hope it does bite your nasty ass!
            You only know the real world when you are ****ing sober and lose power to your Playstation.
            You are such an evil, mean person I bet you even hate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              PC my ass. You are a racist fuck.
              BTW
              I find it amusing you enjoy spewing "racist" quite a bit and are clueless to how to use it in it's proper meaning and context.
              Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 22, 2013, 09:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                OMG! NOW that's really funny! You see nothing funny or odd about these kids names? they all sound normal to you?
                Spelling looks ok also?

Try using your common sence.......oh wait, that must be only an "Merikan thang" and you don't have one.
                My niece gave her kids unique names she made up... I guess you'd laugh at her too. My guess, if you met my niece, who is not from a ghetto, white, and a college registrar, you wouldn't laugh at her kids names, you pathetic twit.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I get the "joke"--ha ha, they're a bunch of goofy made-up names of the kind popular among lower-class black people--but it's not particularly funny. Also, the incidence is rather high. Does your wife have 300 students, or what?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    To be fair, if those were actually representative of the black community, it would be an extremely disturbing sociological trend.
                    Yes and no. While I can often spot the black kids in the class by their odd names on the roster, the names DFG posted are mostly extreme cases--they don't even resemble real names. There are also a few misspellings/manglings on that list such as Mariyah; that's more common. As are more "traditional" black names like Jamal or (for reasons I don't know) Darius. Mangled French names like Mo'neek or Antwon get thrown into the mix--and some black people, believe it or not, give their kids ordinary names, or unusual in a non-stereotypical way. So that long list of cheating-at-Scrabble names is suspicious to me. Then again, my county is mostly white, so what do I know?
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        My niece gave her kids unique names she made up... I guess you'd laugh at her too. My guess, if you met my niece, who is not from a ghetto, white, and a college registrar, you wouldn't laugh at her kids names, you pathetic twit.

Try me, what are their names? or do you have to make them up so you can prove you can fit in the PC crowed?
                        Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 22, 2013, 09:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          I get the "joke"--ha ha, they're a bunch of goofy made-up names of the kind popular among lower-class black people--but it's not particularly funny. Also, the incidence is rather high. Does your wife have 300 students, or what?

She's the school art teacher this year. True it really is not funny that the kids will have a hardship with these awkward names.
                          I'm glad you can appreciate the situation and understand that these parents have put there kids in life with a disadvantage.
                          Not making this up but when these names are seen on a job application or resume it goes in the trash or at the bottom of the pile.
                          That is the facts of life and i don't make the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Yes and no. While I can often spot the black kids in the class by their odd names on the roster, the names DFG posted are mostly extreme cases--they don't even resemble real names. There are also a few misspellings/manglings on that list such as Mariyah; that's more common. As are more "traditional" black names like Jamal or (for reasons I don't know) Darius. Mangled French names like Mo'neek or Antwon get thrown into the mix--and some black people, believe it or not, give their kids ordinary names, or unusual in a non-stereotypical way. So that long list of cheating-at-Scrabble names is suspicious to me. Then again, my county is mostly white, so what do I know?

No they are true, I swear, I'm not making them up. This is just a small list.
                            That is why I stated that this is the correct spelling.
                            Actually there are some that are so wild you would really think I made them up.

Comment

DFG is a more racist Homer Simpson...

Originally posted by Homer Simpson
                              It's funny! Their clothes are different from my clothes.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                DFG is a more racist Homer Simpson...
                                Hardy! har! har! your another copy of SAVA, everything that you choose not to acknowledge that is real is racist in your close minded opinion.
                                Sad sheltered little world you live in.

Comment

Working...
                                X