a serious defeat for freedom today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a serious defeat for freedom today

(CNN) -- Gunshots were reported fired at a charter elementary school Tuesday in Decatur, Georgia, a school board chairman told CNN affiliate WSB.

No reports of injuries have been made from the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy, board Chairman Melvin Johnson told WSB.

Aerial video from WSB Tuesday afternoon showed children leaving the building and being guided to a corner of a field.
    A man who opened fire at a Georgia elementary school Tuesday was armed with an AK-47 “and a number of other weapons,” police said.

This is a sad day. Not a single child was shot to death. Freedom is on the ropes.

But fear not! Our freedoms fight back!

(CNN) -- A random act of violence has left a promising 22-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

Christopher Lane, who's from Australia, was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma, while he was out jogging last week.
    A random act of violence has left a promising 23-year-old college baseball player dead, a family devastated and two countries half a world apart rattled.

I don't want to be so crass as to boil this down to numbers. But at least 30 people need to be shot each day in order for our freedoms to be safe. Hopefully, this can be achieved.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

A three year old also shot himself in the head today.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      A three year old also shot himself in the head today.
      There is still hope yet!

AMURICA!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wait a second... are you being sarcastic?

Comment

Stupid and pointless thread...again.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Autopsy: Diboll crossbow death ruled suicide
            Posted: Jan 24, 2013 3:00 PM EST Updated: Jan 24, 2013 3:42 PM EST

By Jeff Awtrey - email

ANGELINA COUNTY, TX (KTRE) -
            A Diboll man intentionally shot and killed himself with a crossbow in November on his property, according to an autopsy.

Emergency personnel and deputies responded to the home after Anthony Jay Bennefield Sr., 48, had shot himself with a crossbow.

According to the autopsy, the arrow penetrated the left side of his chest. It was unclear at the time if Bennefield had shot himself intentionally.

An autopsy released Wednesday stated Bennefield's history indicates he shot himself.
            A Diboll man intentionally shot and killed himself with a crossbow in November on his property, according to an autopsy.

Damn guns! Oh...wait...

Seriously, guns are not the problem...people are the problem. Solve those.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I agree PLATO. We should also end the government tyranny of seat belts in cars. Cars don't kill people. People driving cars do. People are the problem... not car crashes.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

you dumb fucking ******
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  I agree PLATO. We should also end the government tyranny of seat belts in cars. Cars don't kill people. People driving cars do. People are the problem... not car crashes.
                  Ban cars that can drive faster than 20 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    This would be akin to banning safeties on guns. What you propose would be akin to banning cars.

Dumbass moron.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      http://www.ktre.com/story/20671561/a...-ruled-suicide

Damn guns! Oh...wait...

Seriously, guns are not the problem...people are the problem. Solve those.
                      In the meantime, give them guns.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        In the meantime, give them guns.
                        Do NOT bring logic into this debate!

Comment

What about the possibility of federal troops coming to Chicago? Nothing about the killings there today, or for the year?
                          Why don't you stfu about other places and heal your own.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

we should march troops into yoru cracker ass state and do reconstruction right
                            make you dig yhour own graves

work in the fields yourself, for a change
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X