Make a game recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new X-Com is, indeed, outstanding.

If you want something a little older with a different sort of flavor, try Fallout: Tactics.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I started a JA2 -1.13 Game recently

JA Online .. Which one? The one on Steam or the one on Kongregate?
      The Steam Version Needs no Microtransactions but only Features the First 12 Missions or so, while in the Web One All the decent Gear is only 'Gold'- buyable which buffs the Difficulty to absurd Levels later on.
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Give Shadowrun Returns 6 months or so, before you buy it. It's a good game, but a short (~15 hr) main story, and very rough user created content, make it a tough to recommend, now. In 6 months, when user created content is smoothed out, it will be well worth it.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          If you want something a little older with a different sort of flavor, try Fallout: Tactics.
          I wanted to like that game, but even after patching the dang thing kept crashing every time I so much as looked at it funny. It took about eight tries to get through the first mission--not from dying, just from crashes. Alas.

I loved the Genesis Shadowrun. It would've been perfect if it had had, oh, twice as many mission maps and types. Towards the end I got reaaallly tired of Renraku acquisition raids. I got so I could do them in my sleep.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
          X