Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know why I'm talking to you retards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why I'm talking to you retards...

...but there is a new BtS Pitboss game being set up by some guys over at CFC. The game already has a host, and is going to be reported on during play over at Realms Beyond, in usual RB style where all players agree not to look at competitors private threads, and that general observers can watch each team play out the game. On top of this, it is being run as a teaching method, so each team should have at least 1 experienced player and 1...lesser skilled player. Which is why I don't know why I'm posting this here because you're all retards and would have to find a good player from one of the other fora to be a team mate.

As an aside, I'm not playing in this, because I see it being a huge train wreck.

Originally posted by plako
    Maga_R and a group of other players most active in CFC (at the moment ) would like to arrange a pitboss game at Realms Beyond. I think this is a great idea, so I promised to help them out to get the ball rolling. Game would be open for everyone to join. I'll make the map, Caledorn handles hosting and Maga_R organizing. This game would be played using our normal spoiler thread system.

Below is Maga_R's description about it.

---
    We are organizing a friendly yet competitive game, “Double-Fun” Pitboss, to be played by teams of two players, ideally with more experienced players pairing up with less experienced ones (although this is just a suggestion). Below are the settings we would like to play.

General settings:

Host: Caledorn
    Mapmaker: Plako

Start: Ancient
    Speed: Normal
    Turns: Simultaneous
    Difficulty level: TBD
    Barbarian level: Normal
    Tech trading: Off
    Events: Off
    Espionage: On, with hostile Civic Switching Missions banned
    Goody huts: Off
    Choose Religion: On
    Corporations: On
    Nukes: Off
    Vassal States: Off
    Leaders: Unrestricted (snake pick, no duplicates, nothing banned)
    Full diplo
    Version: BTS 3.19

If you would like to join, please post, signing up as a pair, as an experienced player looking for a less experienced one or vice versa. Everybody willing is very welcome to join, although from pre-game inquiries it looks like we will have a shortage of experienced players willing to act as mentors. So if you know any such player, please invite them to play ☺

Players signed up already:

Aivoturso
    Arkipeller
    Caledorn
    Classical Hero
    Dick76
    Maga_R
    Magno_uy
    Slaze
    YossarianLives
    Yuufo

Interested in dedlurking:

Jovan Kukic
    Pindicator
    Qqqqqqq
    Scooter
    Talonschild (?)
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

this thrade has changed the universe
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i am disaPPointed at the Poaster that downvoted this thrade
      Order of the Fly

Comment

5 Stars just for the thread title.

Comment

I was thinking about threadjacking but I decided not to as I like Krill.

Since AAHZ is the only one posting I am having second thoughts (because again, I like Krill).
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Threadjack it all you want Wezil, this thread isn't relevant for anything but a heads up anyway, and I'm only doing this to flood that game with morons that will argue about game rules.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

A dude in NY won a "small penis" contest.

WTF!?

Nicholas Gilronan, 27, has proudly won the title of Brooklyn's smallest penis. But don't worry, ladies, he's a grower.

"I'm hoping this will look brave to guys who have self-esteem issues and make them feel better about themselves," said Gilronan, a.k.a. "The Delivery Man," a UPS worker from Queens, reports the New York Post.

The size of of the winner's wiener was not disclosed in media reports.

But the Kings County Bar event was more beauty pageant than Guinness record contest as contenders donned tuxedo banana hammocks for the evening-wear competition and Speedos for the for swimwear portion of the evening.

There was even a talent contest, in which Gilronan did self-deprecating standup.

But he's got no problems with self-esteem. In a post-victory interview with Gothamist, The Delivery Man said: "Probably the most fun I have with my penis is that I'm a grower, not a shower, and when I'm with women I love seeing their reactions as it grows to double its flaccid size."
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

My local paper is also proving to be amusing in a perverse sort of way. |

Spot the error?

The milking barn, along with several out buildings, was fully engulfed in flames. Firefighters from across southwest Oxford County arrived on the scene and were able to evacuate some cows. However, other animals that were tied up in the milking barn couldn’t be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                  Threadjack it all you want Wezil, this thread isn't relevant for anything but a heads up anyway, and I'm only doing this to flood that game with morons that will argue about game rules.
                  i dont do simultaneous turns
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

Um so wtf is with AAHZ? All I've ever seen him post is like..."good thrade" or whatever, or stuff about Elok being a nerd. Is he actually retarded? I'm not asking this in a condescending way, I just want to know if he has real mental handicaps or something and that's why he says such genuinely retarded non sequiter **** all the time.

Comment

That's a shame.

Comment

indeed.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Um so wtf is with AAHZ? All I've ever seen him post is like..."good thrade" or whatever, or stuff about Elok being a nerd. Is he actually retarded? I'm not asking this in a condescending way, I just want to know if he has real mental handicaps or something and that's why he says such genuinely retarded non sequiter **** all the time.
                          I think of him as Polys version of "The Shermanator".

Comment

i make not giving a **** into an artform.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Mostly harmless.

Comment

Working...
                              X