• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Wiglaf
    CITE UNSCEEN

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Heh.
    Friendly advice, don't antagonize wiggy when he is rant mode. It's like the "messin with bigfoot" ads.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Dude, it's impossible not to antagonize Wiglaf. And it has such entertaining results.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

LOOK UP "FEDERAL DATA SERVICES HUB" OR DHUB FOR SHORT. DHUB STEPS ON ALL OF OUR PRVIACY RIGHTS EVERY TIME WE HAVE A COLD, CATCH AIDS, GET LACERATED, SUFFER TRAUMA OR EVEN NEED A ROUTINE MEDICINARY CHECK UP. If you haven't noticed DHUB then perhaps you DO NOT EVER GO TO THE DOCTOR

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          I just got asked by a family their kids being required to be implanted with microchips because of Obamacare.

I'm telling you most, if not all, of the objections to health care reform come from the blatant lies and misinformation Republicans have been spreading about it. Very little of substance will actually change yet to hear the cretins say it this is the death of humanity.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Wait until they hear about the FEMA camps and death panels.
            And these poor drooling idiots believe that's true. They always do because the guy on talk radio wouldn't lie to them would he?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I'm telling you most, if not all, of the objections to health care reform come from the blatant lies and misinformation Republicans have been spreading about it. Very little of substance will actually change yet to hear the cretins say it this is the death of humanity.
              QFT
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                I just got asked by a family their kids being required to be implanted with microchips because of Obamacare.

People who think their kid is Jesus tend to have weird views on the world in general ...

Comment

What are you QFTing? The big changes Obama talks of, the fact that Dinner says there will be little difference or the Republicans that don't know to listen to Dinner, rather than Obama?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    And these poor drooling idiots believe that's true. They always do because the guy on talk radio wouldn't lie to them would he?
                    I think some of them say so just to piss you off.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      LOOK UP "FEDERAL DATA SERVICES HUB" OR DHUB FOR SHORT. DHUB STEPS ON ALL OF OUR PRVIACY RIGHTS EVERY TIME WE HAVE A COLD, CATCH AIDS, GET LACERATED, SUFFER TRAUMA OR EVEN NEED A ROUTINE MEDICINARY CHECK UP. If you haven't noticed DHUB then perhaps you DO NOT EVER GO TO THE DOCTOR
                      See!
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Obama chips- they come with chicken fried steak and a slice of watermelon, yeah ?

And are you required to sing 'Ol' Man River' when eating them ?
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Get real, molly.

It's 2013, you are required to sing Gangster's Paradise.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            Get real, molly.

It's 2013, you are required to sing Gangster's Paradise.

ACK!
                            You be illin' when you should be chillin'. You mean 'Gangsta's', fool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngbbs4a22032e13fbf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	9095877

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I didn't want to be racially insensitive.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                I didn't want to be racially insensitive.

ACK!

You darned elitist mo'fo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	526x297-KaG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	9095878

Comment

Working...
                                X