• Show
Clear All

• Palace: Prince William's wife Kate in labor

Boy or girl?
    Boy
    53.85%
    Girl
    46.15%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

cow

Comment

Where is the banana option in this poll?

What if Kate has a banana?

Comment

I don't care which sex it is as long as its healthy and black.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Yawn.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hermaphrodite. For succession purposes, would one be considered a boy or a girl?

Comment

Well, if she's in labor, that probably means she's a girl.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm still waiting to see if the kid will be learning disabled. So much inbreeding on the fathers side...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about UK politics. Can the royalty join a political party?

Elok (in before the nerd joke)

Comment

I'm betting spoiled brat.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The real question is if the baby will ever ascend the throne. After Charles has his stint there may not be a monarchy anymore.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                        The real question is if the baby will ever ascend the throne. After Charles has his stint there may not be a monarchy anymore.
                        Charles is actually very popular. More people prefer William as the next monarch but royalty is not the X Factor. The important thing is that when it comes down to a simple 'Do you like Prince Charles?' question, he's actually very popular, and rightly so. He's been a great patron of a good many charities, including the wildly successful Prince's Trust program. He's a strong advocate for environmentalism (and was long before it was trendy) and the arts and is basically a really nice guy who does a lot of good things for the country.

Comment

He's really not that popular. And to counterbalance those things he's also an anti-modernist, homeopathy supporting meddler who gets too involved in political campaigning.

In an Ipsos Mori poll conducted earlier this month, the Duke of Cambridge was named as the most popular member of the Royal family with an approval rating of 62 per cent - the highest since Ipsos Mori began is royal poll in 1984. Prince Charles’s approval rating was 21 per cent, behind the Queen, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cambridge.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Dick girl
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                              He's really not that popular. And to counterbalance those things he's also an anti-modernist, homeopathy supporting meddler who gets too involved in political campaigning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...t-of-time.html
                              That was actually the Telegraph doing some bad reporting. The poll question they are referring to was..

"Q: Which two or three members of the Royal Family do you like the most?"

That's not an approval rating.

http://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpu...d=Royal+Family

Comment

Working...
                              X