Canada-US Border - all kinds of messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    Obviously they should be disqualified from riding the ferry. The first rule of ferry riding is not to put yourself in harm way.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      "If a fetus is a person, why aren't pregnant women arrested for human trafficking when they cross the border?"
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        So why no ferry service for those students? Wouldn't it be a shorter trip than going aaallll the way around the bay area by road?
        Boats are more expensive than buses.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          So why no ferry service for those students? Wouldn't it be a shorter trip than going aaallll the way around the bay area by road?
          Cars are far safer and faster than boats.

I could probably also walk everywhere and cover shorter distances than when I drive.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Cars are probably not safer than a ferry service. Most likely they are safer on average than recreational boating, but people do all sorts of stupid **** while boating. On a boat, you won't get hurt because of someone else's stupidity, so if you go boating without alcohol it's probably safer than driving.

Comment

Sometimes I think the four of you (KH, Kuci, Jag, and HC) are all sitting in an apartment somewhere blowing each other.

Well, maybe just the three of you blowing KH... he seems like a taker, not a giver.

Either that or you are all joncha DL's.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This week’s announcement that air travel has never been safer will have taken many by surprise. Here, we look at how safe flying is compared to other forms of transport.

After some searching I found a daily mail article which claims that ferries are ~5 times more deadly than cars. I'd treat that number with a bit of suspicion given the low numbers of accidents and usage of ferries relative to cars.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Sometimes I think the four of you (KH, Kuci, Jag, and HC) are all sitting in an apartment somewhere blowing each other.

Well, maybe just the three of you blowing KH... he seems like a taker, not a giver.

Either that or you are all joncha DL's.
                  So, to be fair, Kuci and Jag actually share an apartment. I refuse to speculate on what happens over there.

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-walking.html

After some searching I found a daily mail article which claims that ferries are ~5 times more deadly than cars. I'd treat that number with a bit of suspicion given the low numbers of accidents and usage of ferries relative to cars.
                  They could be including a number of Roll-on-Roll-off ship disasters that happened in the third world in the last decade. I don't have the numbers, obviously, but since driving is the most dangerous thing most people in America do on a regular basis, it would surprise me if ferries were especially hazardous.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    So, to be fair, Kuci and Jag actually share an apartment. I refuse to speculate on what happens over there.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Cars are far safer and faster than boats.

I could probably also walk everywhere and cover shorter distances than when I drive.
                      So if you were living where those mentioned students live and travel from to get to school, you would be like Jesus, and just walk on the water, instead of walking all the way around the bay area?
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                        Obviously they should be disqualified from riding the ferry. The first rule of ferry riding is not to put yourself in harm way.
                        I thought the first rule was don't talk about ferry riding?

Comment

Working...
                        X