Canada-US Border - all kinds of messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada-US Border - all kinds of messed up

I did not realize just how convoluted the border between Canada and United States actually is.

As for those students who have to cross the border four times to get to their school that is in the same state that they live in. No one ever heard of ferry transportation?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Not watching the video, but Nexus
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Watched because comment, enjoyed.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

mrfun: You are a boring, boring person.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          Watched because comment, enjoyed.
          Holy fuck. You voluntarily watched a video I posted?

Comment

I watched the video, and enjoyed it.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So why no ferry service for those students? Wouldn't it be a shorter trip than going aaallll the way around the bay area by road?

Comment

Shorter, but more drowney.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

If a person is stupid enough to hang halfway over the rail on the ferry, then it's just Darwin in action.

Comment

Obviously they should be disqualified from riding the ferry. The first rule of ferry riding is not to put yourself in harm way.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

"If a fetus is a person, why aren't pregnant women arrested for human trafficking when they cross the border?"
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Pretty sure you can be kicked off a ferry for acting in a stupidly dangerous manner, actually.

edit: obvious x-post
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Probably have to be reported by some unelected person though.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The bastard.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I watched the video, and enjoyed it.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X