X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll meet you in California somewhere.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Hardened criminal biker, asking if you're on Facebook.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
        I had one.
        I was ready to punch the mirror and drown some whiskey on my half naked body.
        First Punch the mirror, then DRINK the whiskey, and finish it off by running around naked. No wasting alchohol

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          Chicago is a Poly Hub. Rah, Ming, Sava, HTower, JRabbit, demonbinder, myself are all there, plus a few others whom I forget. There are also quite a few people who aren't that far away (driving distance); Guynemer, TMM, etc. are all within ~8 hours IIRC. If we had another Polycon (hahahaha) it ought to be in Chicago.
          10 hours here. Probably just a bit too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
            I was just thinking that maybe I could do Route 66 on a motorcycle some day... maybe... you never know. It would be a dream. So I figure if there are folks there, if someone would want to meet and do something, I'd really like that.
            Oh, man. That would be a really, really, reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy long motorcycle ride. Like riding from Poland to Spain or something.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Oh, man. That would be a really, really, reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy long motorcycle ride. Like riding from Poland to Spain or something.
              Exactly! I would stop and see places and people, not just ride....

10 hours is a long detour though...
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
              X