Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't flatter yourself.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's pretty obvious who stole from who based on the content and timing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        It's good that they're finally ending How I Met Your Mother. NPH is awesome, plus of course it had Willow - who I would ditch my wife for in a heartbeat - but it's pretty tough to be amused by the same, single ironic joke for an entire decade. Really, only Matt Groenig can get away with that, and I stopped watching The Simpsons years ago.
        Main problem with HIMYM is that it started getting great ratings. So CBS tried to stretch it out by giving them more seasons (and how many people are going to say no to more money?).

Been on vacay, so haven't seen S4 of Arrested Development yet . Its one of my favorite shows of all time, so the fact I haven't devoured S4 yet makes me feel like a bad person. Anyways, have read S4 isn't as good as S1 and S2 (then again what is), but possibly better than S3. Still better than 99% of anything else ever made.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Arrested Development is awesome, **** is wrong with you Sava?

Comment

like I said... I don't get it
            and if jokes need to be explained, they aren't funny
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The 4th season just makes an already cult show an even more cult show.

Meh.

Comment

because its my thread
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X