Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elok
    replied
    Yeah, I left out the Israelis too, at first. Shameless inaccuracy, that.

Leave a comment:

• molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    "It seems large numbers of innocent American people suffered and/or died.
    Be fair- he says this about British soldiers killed in London streets:

but at the end of the day only one person was killed and he wasn't even a member of the public.
    In English parlance he's what's known as ' a bit of a tosser '.

Leave a comment:

• Tupac Shakur
    replied
    The kind of tool that writes about the odds of being killed by various weather events?

Leave a comment:

• Colonâ„¢
    replied
    What kind of a tool uses yellow text on a white background?

Leave a comment:

• Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    I'm not the only one asking the obvious question to a non American: Why so few storm shelters in Tornado Alley hotspot?
    Because you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by a tornado? There were more Britons killed falling off ladders in 2010 than Americans killed by tornadoes.

Why is the UK such a callous country, one that can't even provide all its citizens with safe ladders?

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    What does it really matter? He is what he is and we all know what he is. A EWE shagger.

Leave a comment:

• Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Did I mention Mobius is confined to a wheelchair?
    BK is half-deaf or something, and we never pretend that excuses him. Honestly, it'd be cool with me if Moby just had a hardon for dead civilians of American or Israeli persuasions; this place is full of miscellaneous bigots and ghouls. I just wish he'd stop putting on the profoundly half-assed show of concern to hide said boner. Be forthright about the blackness of his heart, and all that.

Leave a comment:

• Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    In Oz you're generally wrong then. Look at it as an opportunity to educate your countrymen.
    but a lonely shepherd ain't interested in education

Leave a comment:

• Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    The serbo-******s are trying.
    No. Anglo-Americans are being bred out of existence. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

Leave a comment:

• snoopy369
    replied
    Cow is the same way; technically Cow is girl and Bull is boy (or Steer is un-boy), but we use Cow for all of them when said as a group. It's probably from German - groups of gender-mixed (or gender-unknown) whatever are called female by default. English usually assumes male, but in this case goes with the German female.

Also, the reason they didn't have many cellars is it would cost a ****load to build cellars on that ground. I of course would just not live there, but some people make that tradeoff and lose on the risk, just like people choose to live in NOLA or Denmark despite those risks.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    In Oz you're generally wrong then. Look at it as an opportunity to educate your countrymen.

Leave a comment:

• Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Just sayin, in Oz we generally refer to sheep as the girls

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    er as we understand sheep downunder, they don't have a dick, rams do.
    Next time that you correct me, try being correct.

Sheep (Ovis aries) are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals typically kept as livestock. Like all ruminants, sheep are members of the order Artiodactyla, the even-toed ungulates. Although the name "sheep" applies to many species in the genus Ovis, in everyday usage it almost always refers to Ovis aries. Numbering a little over one billion, domestic sheep are also the most numerous species of sheep. A male sheep is called a ram and a female sheep is called a ewe (pronounced "yoo").
    In another shocker, "Horse" is generic, too.

The following terminology is used to describe horses of various ages:
    Foal: a horse of either sex less than one year old. A nursing foal is sometimes called a suckling and a foal that has been weaned is called a weanling.[12] Most domesticated foals are weaned at five to seven months of age, although foals can be weaned at four months with no adverse physical effects.[13]
    Yearling: a horse of either sex that is between one and two years old.[14]
    Colt: a male horse under the age of four.[15] A common terminology error is to call any young horse a "colt", when the term actually only refers to young male horses.[16]
    Filly: a female horse under the age of four.[12]
    Mare: a female horse four years old and older.[17]
    Stallion: a non-castrated male horse four years old and older.[18] The term "horse" is sometimes used colloquially to refer specifically to a stallion.[19]
    Gelding: a castrated male horse of any age.[12]
    You can thank me at any time.

Leave a comment:

• Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Did I mention Mobius is confined to a wheelchair?

Leave a comment:

• dannubis
    replied
    @ OP: It is you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X