Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Clever, but no.

Leave a comment:

• MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    In Oz, the word "sheep" is a non-sexist word used to describe both girl sheep and boy sheep.
    A girl sheep is a ewe.
    A boy sheep is a ram.

So Australians are Bi-sex-Ewe-al?

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    Poor you.

Thankfully I don't have to endure those any more...

Leave a comment:

• molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Actually it's all rather clear.
    Yeah, loud and clear and as welcome as a stenchy fart in an overcrowded tube train in summer.

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    Actually it's all rather clear. But hey life's too short, so let's just agree to differ...

Leave a comment:

• molly bloom
    replied
    In the nicest possible way, I can't let that slide. Of course they all did, however their respective regimes, and the ones you neglected to mention, all benefited hugely from her support.
    And ? Can't you read English, or do you just not bother to recollect how you phrase things ?

On top of that, your assertion is so vague as to be meaningless anyway. No change there....

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    How utterly stupid of you. Pinochet came to power without her help. As did Saddam Hussein, Suharto, Zia ul Haq... you really are a tool.
    In the nicest possible way, I can't let that slide. Of course they all did, however their respective regimes, and the ones you neglected to mention, all benefited hugely from her support.

Leave a comment:

• molly bloom
    replied
    So now I'm supposed to have celebrated Thatcher's death!?
    I was comparing your post with the celebrations on Thatcher's death. That's fairly obvious.

If it wasn't for her, some of the policies of these people would never have happened...
    How utterly stupid of you. Pinochet came to power without her help. As did Saddam Hussein, Suharto, Zia ul Haq... you really are a tool.

it's nice to know that you have a hard on for me
    Don't flatter yourself. I like real men.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Compared to who? Idi Amin? In horse racing, that's called a photo finish.

Leave a comment:

• Egbert
    replied
    Let's just have nice fluffy threads about cute kittens
    Cute fluffy kittens.

We need pictures.

BTW I would like to take time out from trolling Moby to say he seems a good fellow.

Leave a comment:

• Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Just sayin, in Oz we generally refer to sheep as the girls
    In Oz, the word "sheep" is a non-sexist word used to describe both girl sheep and boy sheep.
    A girl sheep is a ewe.
    A boy sheep is a ram.

Leave a comment:

• Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    I'll admit that I have on occasion enjoyed winding up what I used to refer to as the god-botherers and the Christianistas with the odd, erm, inflammatory remark.

I could, if I'd been as obtuse as MOBIUS, used this opportunity to wonder why god would choose to smite an area of the Bible Belt with destructive forces of nature. But that would be playing the Falwell/Phelps/Robertson game, and I don't believe in that kind of simplistic worldview in any case.

I also think his post and the way he phrased it, like the celebrations on Thatcher's death, was simply bad form. I detested her and her policies, but she wasn't Pol Pot or Saddam Hussein. Equally with the death toll still being reckoned, his remarks were more than likely, whatever he may say his intent was, to be misinterpreted.

Some people I don't mind offending- but I don't usually go out of my way to offend people - I can't see the point.
    I remember I used to find you incredibly irritating, and vice versa (it seemed). I think we both just grew the **** up. Thank God--or whoever/whatever you prefer to thank.

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    Exactly. I didn't celebrate her death, as molly seems to imply - completely the opposite in fact...

But hey, I'm horrible...
    Last edited by MOBIUS; May 28, 2013, 12:32.

Leave a comment:

• N35t0r
    replied
    I was rather enjoying her slow descent into pain, decrepitude and senility.
    Exactly this.

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    I agree.

I certainly didn't do the latter. So what's your problem with me this time...?

In fact I didn't really do the former either - I was rather enjoying her slow descent into pain, decrepitude and senility. Which ended when she died...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X