Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Mobius a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    A nice little hot steaming turd building up here for Mobius to find when he gets online in a few hours. Priceless
    Seeing Elok behave like a Texwit – $0.01
    The Texwit in Chief being warned not to have another heart attack – $1
    Actually moving Ben to put me on ignore – PRICELESS
    For Everything Else … there’s MOBIUScard.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

maybe they have dickgirl sheep in Texas, I just can't say
      I seriously regret that post - loinburger is sure to come sniffing around
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, I think given the backwards nature of Texas, it's an entire reasonable question to ask!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The real answer is they're cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. They'd rather their children all died then ever pay a penny more in taxes. Or any way the people in charge do because their kids no doubt go to private schools which do have storm shelters so screw everyone else's kids while the rank and file get suckered into voting against their own self interests based upon stupid social wedge issues (guns, god, gays, nigros, hispanic immigrants, what ever is in vogue this election cycle).
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            Well, I think given the backwards nature of Texas, it's an entire reasonable question to ask!
            I think it's a good question. I assumed that they all had shelters. How ****ing hard can it be to put a hole in the ground and cover it with concrete? I have one above ground for hurricanes, cost me a grand total of $200 and it is a fancy one with batteries, lights and fan in it.
            fyi
            We can't have below ground shelters because this part of Texas floods too much.

I'm going to ask around and find out why these people did not have shelters.

Comment

@ OP: It is you.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Did I mention Mobius is confined to a wheelchair?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

er as we understand sheep downunder, they don't have a dick, rams do.
                  Next time that you correct me, try being correct.

Sheep (Ovis aries) are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals typically kept as livestock. Like all ruminants, sheep are members of the order Artiodactyla, the even-toed ungulates. Although the name "sheep" applies to many species in the genus Ovis, in everyday usage it almost always refers to Ovis aries. Numbering a little over one billion, domestic sheep are also the most numerous species of sheep. A male sheep is called a ram and a female sheep is called a ewe (pronounced "yoo").
                  In another shocker, "Horse" is generic, too.

The following terminology is used to describe horses of various ages:
                  Foal: a horse of either sex less than one year old. A nursing foal is sometimes called a suckling and a foal that has been weaned is called a weanling.[12] Most domesticated foals are weaned at five to seven months of age, although foals can be weaned at four months with no adverse physical effects.[13]
                  Yearling: a horse of either sex that is between one and two years old.[14]
                  Colt: a male horse under the age of four.[15] A common terminology error is to call any young horse a "colt", when the term actually only refers to young male horses.[16]
                  Filly: a female horse under the age of four.[12]
                  Mare: a female horse four years old and older.[17]
                  Stallion: a non-castrated male horse four years old and older.[18] The term "horse" is sometimes used colloquially to refer specifically to a stallion.[19]
                  Gelding: a castrated male horse of any age.[12]
                  You can thank me at any time.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just sayin, in Oz we generally refer to sheep as the girls

Comment

In Oz you're generally wrong then. Look at it as an opportunity to educate your countrymen.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Cow is the same way; technically Cow is girl and Bull is boy (or Steer is un-boy), but we use Cow for all of them when said as a group. It's probably from German - groups of gender-mixed (or gender-unknown) whatever are called female by default. English usually assumes male, but in this case goes with the German female.

Also, the reason they didn't have many cellars is it would cost a ****load to build cellars on that ground. I of course would just not live there, but some people make that tradeoff and lose on the risk, just like people choose to live in NOLA or Denmark despite those risks.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          The serbo-******s are trying.
                          No. Anglo-Americans are being bred out of existence. It's a beautiful thing to watch.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            In Oz you're generally wrong then. Look at it as an opportunity to educate your countrymen.
                            but a lonely shepherd ain't interested in education

Comment

Did I mention Mobius is confined to a wheelchair?
                              BK is half-deaf or something, and we never pretend that excuses him. Honestly, it'd be cool with me if Moby just had a hardon for dead civilians of American or Israeli persuasions; this place is full of miscellaneous bigots and ghouls. I just wish he'd stop putting on the profoundly half-assed show of concern to hide said boner. Be forthright about the blackness of his heart, and all that.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What does it really matter? He is what he is and we all know what he is. A EWE shagger.

Comment

Working...
                                X