Benghazi Will Screw Obama, Which He Deserves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist? Or terrist?

Don't you have a royal cock to suck, cracker?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
      I guess you should actually read what is being discussed moron.

Talking about persuing the terrorist...not your god-king Obama.

Dumbass
      Actually, you're one of the biggest promoters of the theory that Benghazi is an Obama cover up. So, of course, you're interested in further investigation. You're not convincing at all that your concern regards terrorism.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• PLATO is just another whackjob. I bet he posts on freerepublic.

He tries to pretend he's not by being occasionally reasonable. But that's part of his plan... confusion. It's PSYOPS.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well, to be fair, I just want to have Obama's babies, so I might be a little biased.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I DON"T KNOW WHY WE"RE YELLING.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              so I might be a little biased.
              DL confession?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Terrorist? Or terrist?

Don't you have a royal cock to suck, cracker?
                Royal cock? You sound jealous. Not my style, but good luck to you in finding a cock to suck of your very own!
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  Actually, you're one of the biggest promoters of the theory that Benghazi is an Obama cover up. So, of course, you're interested in further investigation. You're not convincing at all that your concern regards terrorism.
                  You are correct in all but the last sentence. However, that is not what I am talking about with today's article. Regardless of how any of us feel about the politics of Benghazi, I think we should all be concerned with catching the terrorist.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Royal cock? You sound jealous. Not my style, but good luck to you in finding a cock to suck of your very own!
                    Well, technically you like to lick the royal snatch. But she'll be dead soon. I'm dreading that day. The media is going to go bat**** crazy. I imagine you will be out there with the brits, crying.

You are a traitor and should be deported.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

DL confession?
                      sadly, no. or at least, i'd never cop to being DaShi.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

PLATO is just another whackjob. I bet he posts on freerepublic.

He tries to pretend he's not by being occasionally reasonable. But that's part of his plan... confusion. It's PSYOPS.
                        "Whackjob" "suck cock"... feeling a little tension Sava. Having a hard time getting a pretty little man lined up for the evening? I guess times are tough in Chicago.

THANKS OBAMA.

Comment

"Whackjob" "suck cock"... feeling a little tension Sava. Having a hard time getting a pretty little man lined up for the evening? I guess times are tough in Chicago.

THANKS OBAMA.

You see, I don't believe there's anything wrong with being gay. So you can call me it all you want.

But the fact that you consider it an insult speaks volumes about you. Bigot.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, technically you like to lick the royal snatch. But she'll be dead soon. I'm dreading that day. The media is going to go bat**** crazy. I imagine you will be out there with the brits, crying.

You are a traitor and should be deported.
                            Hey...I love our system...I just respect theirs. I see its advantages, although I think ours are better overall. You are just to myopic to realize that some things that are not as good could have some things of merit.

Comment

• You know, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Obama. Look, the fact is the man is out there every bloody night with fresh material and he's charming.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You see, I don't believe there's anything wrong with being gay. So you can call me it all you want.

But the fact that you consider it an insult speaks volumes about you. Bigot.
                                Who said it was an insult? I was merely commenting on your perceived preference. Did you feel insulted? Bigot

Comment

Working...
                                X