Ricin intercepted at the U.S. Capitol'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I believing I posted about this in the bombing thread. Yes, yes, I did.

I asked if anyone knew anything about Sen Wicker (R-MS) because the only thing I know about him is he was one of the first Republicans in the senate to cross the aisle and call for comprehensive immigration reform. He was attacked from the right for it too claiming he was supporting "amnesty".
    Hmm............plot thickens

Comment

yeah he ****en dansed me
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        ass pennies?

oerdin you sick ****
        That was Dahi, dude.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

sigh nevermind
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Looks like a right-wing extremist was behind this one.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I blame President Obama.

He set the whole thing up, arranging someone from the inside to "send" him a contaminated piece of mail, and then when it gets publicized as an attempted attack, he expects his ratings to go up.

Just another PR stunt from a politician (a black politician at that).
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Believe it or not the right wing conspiracy nuts have actually claimed this was a "false flag attack" and Obama is secretly behind it in order to generate sympathy from the public. They're just loony like that.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Believe it or not the right wing conspiracy nuts have actually claimed this was a "false flag attack" and Obama is secretly behind it in order to generate sympathy from the public. They're just loony like that.

wow ......
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They sound like Paul Curtis.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X