A curious fact about "Spartacus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    You know, when I signed up for a strategy gaming site I never thought I'd receive tips on how the considerate host prepares for an orgy.
    I've just been given (well, on Saturday evening London time to be absolutely precise) some 'thank you' smellies from my friend Meg for looking after her 8 pussies while she was in Bergen. Oh, quick example of Norwegian humour- while Meg was on holiday in Norway, a woman with somewhat suspect tendencies set a series of fires in Bergen while Meg was out for the day (she also narrowly missed an avalanche- what fun!) and when she returned to the hotel, the receptionist apologised, saying they had only smoking rooms available. Oh, those dry Nordic wits...

Anyways, one part of the smellies from Paddywax.com was a reed diffuser, which for those safety minded Polypersons (those with hyperactive children, pets or the pyromaniacs amongst us) is a great alternative to smelly candles and incense sticks :

Click image for larger version

Name:	PWFD57-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	9095242

Presumably good for the safety conscious orgiast too....
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
    X