A curious fact about "Spartacus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A curious fact about "Spartacus"

Other than the fact that, in season 4, it has jumped the shark spectacularly...

In the obligatory full-frontal shot occurring in every episode, every lady has exactly the same styling of pubic hair. And when I say "exactly" I mean "exactly". An equilaterally-perfect triangle of a muff with a top border so precisely straight and level it looks like a spirit level has been involved in its creation.

Now, among the ladies who have been charitable enough to reveal their foo-foo to me there has always been rather more variety than that. I go so curious that I resorted to freeze-framing a shot, and I swear I could see the glue lines.

So, if anyone has any experience with merkins, please could they answer my question? Do you think they just bulk-bought a job lot of identical bushes, or are they (Ew!) just re-using the same one?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

They could have a hairdresser that only knows one style.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

i haven't seen this season yet

is it worth downloading? even for the nudity?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No. They've managed the impressive feat of making sex and slaughter boring.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I couldn't resist the download. You have to understand, I just spent a half hour browsing google image search results for "sideboob".

I have low standards.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            I swear I could see the glue lines.
            It makes sense, but it had never occurred to me that they would glue on pubic hair.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

i bet they did it just to hide the actual vaj
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Few things in life give me as much pleasure as the word "merkin".

It is just perfect.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When I was a much younger man, I had a girlfriend who was a nude dancer. Before the pedophilia clean shave fad, she and her co-workers wore these type of g-string (thingy) with pubic hair on the front. I don't know what they are called but you had to look very close to see that they were not real. Not sure if this helps but there is such a thing and maybe this is what the women in the show are wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    i bet they did it just to hide the actual vaj
                    I think they're allowed to show closed vag - it's just spread-eagle vag that is verboten.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                      pedophilia clean shave fad
                      YES BECAUSE FULLY DEVELOPED ADULT WOMEN WITH NO HAIR = CHILDREN

moron
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        YES BECAUSE FULLY DEVELOPED ADULT WOMEN WITH NO HAIR = CHILDREN

moron
                        I really would not know. I like my women to look as mature adults, not pre-pub teens.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                          I really would not know. I like my women to look as mature adults, not pre-pub teens.
                          You may be a pedophile if you think pubic hair is the only thing that separates women from children.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, if this is how YOU tell the difference, then you don't have to worry about me f*cking a pre-pubic child.

Comment

not necessarily
                              they could be wearing glued on pubic hair
                              and your grizzly adams pusssytwat loving dumb ass would never know
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X