No announcement yet.

Two brothers, two stories - isn't it great having siblings?! Suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you lose them at 14, they return to contact with earth at about 16, 6 inches taller
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

My boy is turning into a real sarcastic back-talking bastard - I'm so proud...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I feel the same lol - you see yourself at that age - THEY can't see it
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          My boy is turning into a real sarcastic back-talking bastard - I'm so proud...
          good
          you deserve to have children who hate you
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No Sava,

Actually we get on like a house on fire: he sets it and I add the accelerant...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              I feel the same lol - you see yourself at that age - THEY can't see it
              This.

The poor boy just can't get it into his head that I can predict virtually his every move...

Comment

my oldest has just started at my old uni - seems like not much has changed, I'm helping him a lot, even courses that suck still suck

Comment

Working...
                X