No announcement yet.

Democrats are the one marshmallow party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can post pictures of my ice cream for you so you can enjoy it vicariously through me.

But that would probably just tempt you to eat it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      I can post pictures of my ice cream for you so you can enjoy it vicariously through me.

But that would probably just tempt you to eat it yourself
      That's okay. I ate a little bit ago. It would probably sicken me. Plus, the only pictures I want from strangers on the internet would be from females aged 18-40ish
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        I'm not really sure what you mean by "greater focus on dessert" (or did you mean to spell it desert?).
        Are you attempting to correct me when I spelled it correctly in the first place?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I wasn't sure if you did or not..? And in either case, I'm not sure what you mean.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I thought I knew what he meant when I thought "desert" was a typo, but now I have no idea what the **** he was talking about.

Comment

He's probably using this definition, and not talking about marshmallows or the Sahara:

de·sert
              [dih-zurt] Show IPA ,
              noun
              Usually, deserts. reward or punishment that is deserved: Death was his desert. Synonyms: due, payment, recompense, reward; justice, retaliation, retribution, penalty.
              the state or fact of deserving reward or punishment.
              the state or condition of being worthy, as in character or behavior. Synonyms: merit, virtue, worth.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

According to Republicans rich people "deserve" the money they get from market participation. Some right wingers even deem progressive taxation "unfair" and want a flat tax.

Comment

I thought he was talking about Bible thumping.

Comment

I wasn't sure if you did or not..? And in either case, I'm not sure what you mean.
                  I spelled it with one s to start with. You then waltzed in and told me to spell it with one s not 2.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    I spelled it with one s to start with. You then waltzed in and told me to spell it with one s not 2.
                    Uh, I don't think so. I expressed confusion as to which word you meant, since I'd never heard that use of "desert" before and you started the thread talking about marshmallows, which are, in fact, a dessert. I assumed you were making an extended metaphor.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Ah, I see. That's fine, then.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I still don't see the point of having ice cream if you can't have dulce de leche ice cream.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I personally don't see the point of living anymore if you can only enjoy one flavor of ice cream.

Comment

Uh, I don't think so. I expressed confusion as to which word you meant, since I'd never heard that use of "desert" before and you started the thread talking about marshmallows, which are, in fact, a dessert. I assumed you were making an extended metaphor.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

yaguare
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                                I personally don't see the point of living anymore if you can only enjoy one flavor of ice cream.
                                You've been spending too much time with Ben.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X