No announcement yet.

Mass Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always played the sniper professions in ME1 and ME2. I'd image that sniper is probably easier on a comp than a console. In ME1, you can snipe things that you would normally use the car for. You'd get more experience for the kills, but it takes much longer. Go invisible was kind of fun in ME2. At least it let the npcs tank for me and gave me a chance to switch cover when they inevitably died.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah sniper was clearly OP in ME1 especially once you got the high explosive rounds.

Comment

Assault rifles were a whole lot easier to use than snipers in ME1 though. Sniper was the best, but Assault Rifles were better for crowd control pre-explosive rounds.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

NOW YOU *******S ARE WANTING TO MAKE ME START OVER AS AN INFILTRATOR.

Comment

Do it. Infiltrators are absolutely the best class in ME1. The best party is Liara, Ashley, and Infiltrator Shepard.

Also don't level Liara's Stasis ability at all. Leave it empty. Stasis really sucks and there's a bug where it if she has it she can't use Overload.

That said I rather liked my Vanguard + Assault Rifles character when I played through it again recently.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I bought my first Call of Duty game instead. **** you, EA.

Comment

ugh

cod is so bad, i can't even muster the energy to hate it
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bumped over the 2005 threads.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                    I'm never going to ****ing finish this game because I quit after 10 minutes of reloading trying to beat that stupid ****ing minigame and don't play again for month because I'm still angry.

AND YES I KNOW I COULD JUST USE OMNIGEL BUT USING ANY ITEMS IN AN RPG IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS.
                    Mass Effect is one of the best trilogy I've ever played. As for the sign of weakness...10 minutes of reloading because you can't finish a minigame created for infants and retards....yeah...that could pass as a sign of weakness at best.
                    My life, my rules

Comment

I'm going to let that post slide because you're probably so drunk on ****ty plum brandy and sad that there hasn't been a good Bosniak massacre in years that you're not acting like yourself.

Comment

To see a ghetto resident holding a PC mouse instead of crack is always a promising sight. Now if you can only finish that stupid minigame...
                        My life, my rules

Comment

I like this "Assess people's ethnicity based on their avatar choice" stuff because I think it makes me the blackest person on Poly.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ha ha

You're most probably right. However, it was his art of conversation what makes me picturing him that way.
                            My life, my rules

Comment

I like that I didn't even have to point out that Croatians are all wannabe Nazis. You just came right out and showed your true colors.

Comment

Working...
                              X