Surpeme Court Gay Marriage Cases....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't my fault.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Why not? You try to take the blame for all things gay. Look at it as another "me" opportunity. Oh, wait. I see that you have, already.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• By the way Ben, marriage is a not a sacrament. A wedding is.

Comment

• Wrong as usual MrFun

Matrimony, or Marriage, is another sacrament that consecrates for a particular mission in building up the Church, and that provides grace for accomplishing that mission. This sacrament, seen as a sign of the love uniting Christ and the Church, establishes between the spouses a permanent and exclusive bond, sealed by God. Accordingly, a marriage between baptized people, validly entered into and consummated, cannot be dissolved.

Comment

• Yeah, if you marry a catholic they might make you go to classes on how to worship their sex god correctly.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              fine

Comment

• Bumped over the 2005 threads.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                X