A Dying Veteran's Letter to Bush and Cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    They agree to follow commands with the expectation that their leaders will act in the best interests of their country. When their leaders completely fail to do so and a million plus people die as a result, soldiers have every right to be furious, especially when their own life has been pointlessly pissed away.
    He pissed his own life away. He made his choices and he won't accept the results. What a *****.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah this soldier is worse than someone who trolls internet forums because he's butthurt about divorce.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
        Soldiers don't always get to pick their war...they do get to decide if they will serve or not. In serving, they agree to do their leaders bidding. Sad that this guy did not get to serve where he wanted, but nonetheless the choice to serve was his and the contract is pretty clear. Sorry it worked out this way for him. Glad he is exercising his right to feel and think as he will.

And I don't think he's being passive aggressive, I think he's being full on aggressive. But, when you sign up to join the military you don't get to say "only if you attack these people".
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          Yeah this soldier is worse than someone who trolls internet forums because he's butthurt about divorce.
          Game set match.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Like I said, I initiated my divorce. I love being single. I just feel sorry for those who don't have the balls to be free.

Comment

fine, then its worse than someone who trolls because he's not used to having control of his balls
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                Game set match.
                You married? I know Sava isn't.

Comment

fine, then its worse than someone who trolls because he's not used to having control of his balls
                  If anyone doesn't have control of their balls, it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

And I don't think he's being passive aggressive, I think he's being full on aggressive. But, when you sign up to join the military you don't get to say "only if you attack these people".
                    He joined up two days after 9/11 for goodness sake, at that unique time it's hardly like people were thinking the US might randomly attack some other country. It seriously confuses the hell out of me that people don't seem to understand why this guy is so furious.

Comment

No, but

1. I didn't think with my balls when I met my girlfriend 18 years ago.
                      2. You obviously can't handle your balls, let alone life.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

How is he dying from the war now? Is it like in that James Bond movie where the insurgent's bullet got lodged just outside his brain, and gravity is slowly sucking it in?

Anyway, I'm glad he's dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          If anyone doesn't have control of their balls, it's you.

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why did he go to Iraq to kill innocent people and blame it on someone else?
                            Go **** yourself you inbred pile of goat ****.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                              No, but
                              No, but why aren't you married since you think it's so great? Pitiful.
                              1. I didn't think with my balls when I met my girlfriend 18 years ago.
                              Gee. Lie much do you?

2. You obviously can't handle your balls, let alone life.
                              I've got pretty good control of my balls. I'm not married am I?

Comment

I've got pretty good control of my balls.
                                not really
                                you even fail at midlife crisis
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X