Check your favorite or least favorite OT posters for plagiarism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenPlagarobi
    In personae Christae. "In the person of Christ". One of the responsibilities of the priest, especially during the mass, is to act 'in the person of Christ', as his representative here on earth.

Jesus Christ is the fulfillment and the perfection of the priesthood of the Old Law. He became man so that he might reconcile us to God. He reconciled us to the Father in a similar fashion that the priesthood of the Old Law prefigured: by offering sacrifice. However, the sacrifice that Christ offered was the perfect sacrifice that definitively reconciled us to God. The sacrifice that he offered was himself. Jesus Christ is the perfect high priest because he is God himself. But how is it that Christ is the priest and also the sacrifice offered by the priest? On the Cross, he offered to the Father that which needed to be reconciled to him, our fallen human nature which is united to his divine person. He is both the sacrifice and the one who offers the sacrifice; he is offered and the one who offers. Again, Aquinas comes to our aid in explaining how Christ is both priest and victim.
    http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...=1#post6123073

Comment

The funny thing is Jesus didn't come to earth as a priest or religious leader.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yeah, he came as a figgin' baby.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            No. Creativity is combining two sources in a way that no one has done before!

And Grammerly sez I'm awesome.
            Obviously it's a ****ed up site, then.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              I've found a plagiarized Ben post in the Falklands thread. To be fair it was quite predictable, given that it sounded fairly well written and didn't contain anything dishonest or insane.
              That alone would be proof it didn't originate with him.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Yeah, he came as a figgin' baby.
                Good one.

Comment

I fed several 'dead pool' quotes into the grammarly website. It successfully detected all of them as plagiarized, and gave most of them failing scores.

(The above scored 100%.)
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Interesting the people who came in here to trash the idea

Also what a surprise Ben is the first cheater caught
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      Also what a surprise Ben is the first cheater caught
                      Hate to tell you this, but he might get caught over and over again, and no one else will.

Comment

Hmmmm... for the fun of it, I took two paragraphs, copied word for word from two different out-of-print books and entered them into Grammerly. They were both deemed 'original'. If you plagiarize, don't cut and paste from the net.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X