Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do non-Irish people celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK bronies.

Comment

dinner, I'm quite sure that goes on
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

People get married to inanimate objects, at times. Consummating a marriage to a blender could be pretty chancy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

if you were the male in that arrangement, yes
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            It's the same in Scotland.

Whilst there are some very well informed, nice American tourists, there are plenty of the stereotypical loudmouthed ignoramuses to give the whole country a bad name.
            Oh please, this isn't an American phenomenon. Every British tourist I've encountered over here has been a huge *******. Never says please or thank you or have a nice day. Has no patience in line. No common courtesy.

Comment

Some of the foreign tourists are pretty hilarious in downtown DC. A lot of them don't seem to understand the whole "waiting in line" thing that we do here in the US. At least, that's been my experience.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

British tourists always seem cool to me. Same with the other Europeans.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Seriously? Even French tourists?

Canadian tourists are usually fine, I've found. Same with Australians.

Comment

I've found American tourists to be the worst. And the Chinese.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

the Chinese are the worst, the new ugly tourist

Comment

Working...
                      X