wtf is sxsw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not Chicago, so you don't care.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

All but the leftmost one look like jailbait.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Sava massively improved this thread
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"South by" is a bit of a plague. People from all over come to Austin, realize how awesome it is, and then move there. Go away people.
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak View Post
            "South by" is a bit of a plague. People from all over come to Austin, realize how awesome it is, and then move there. Go away people.
            HOLY ****. ****ING KAAK SIGHTING!

how are you doing, man? it's been aaaaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeeeessssssssssss..
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Austin+Tshirt.gif
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	9094870

SB, good! Just finished getting my MBA, so i'll have a bit more time on my hands. Kaak sightings might become regular occurances
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Hi Kaak, and thanks for the new background theme Sava.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

On a side note.... If any of you do make it to Austin, stop by La Barbeque on S 1st. It will change your life. One bite of the brisket and birds start singing, rainbows stretch across the sky, and you ride off into the sunset on a unicorn with Candice Swanepoel.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                    Hi Kaak, and thanks for the new background theme Sava.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                    X