For Mrs Horse's birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    Did you know that on this date in 1957 - Osama Bin Laden was born on Chuck Norris' 17th birthday? Coincidence?
    don't tell any preppers
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

i dont mean to deface the thread
      but i need it
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mrs Horse saw your avatar today, being a chick she didn't get it and gave a sort of worried half smile
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Did you know that on this date in 1957 - Osama Bin Laden was born on Chuck Norris' 17th birthday? Coincidence?
          They were both hirsute. Coincidence ?

Bearly.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs Horsie!

I for one have had the pleasure of meeting her in person and know for a fact that she kept all the males of the household under a tight rein!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I break out here

Comment

Working...
              X