For Mrs Horse's birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mrs Horse's birthday

The old girl and I have been together for roughly 25 years now. She just had a birthday, March 8, which is also International Women's Day. Probably explains why she can be such a ball tearer. But a strong man needs a strong woman, right?

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Monty_Python_Applause.gif
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	9094830
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

lol and da lady on the left? dats what's she is turning into Sparky *runs*
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Comment

Maybe you should give her a glass jar to keep your balls in?

Ahh, who am I kidding? We all already know she's had those in a jar for decades.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

if we make a nice thread, I'll show her

She wants to play tennis...

Comment

I have no doubt that she's a very fine lady.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why thanks Sloww,

she has positioned herself in a typical weekend surveilling Horsie position - reading a book (yeah right) but with clear line of sight of me from another room through a glass wall..."you should marry to your computer"..

she wants to play tennis...I don't want to play...better pacify, deploy the counter-measures...ABBA, yes...do your best boys and girls, remember the Alamo...

Comment

Many happy returns to your better half.

Here's a Norfolk Island resident to wish her well :

Enjoy!

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I have no doubt that she's a very fine lady.
                    She'd have to be, to put up with Horsie and the herd of colts.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I don't know if Helen Reddy moved to Norfolk Island or was banished there.
                      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; March 10, 2013, 06:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                        I don't know if Helen Reddy moved to Norfolk Island or was banished there.
                        Banished ? Hear her roar.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Norfolk is about 1000k off the coast of Sydney.

Helen might explain the feint warbling you can hear coming from the sea when the wind is right.

Comment

Did you know that on this date in 1957 - Osama Bin Laden was born on Chuck Norris' 17th birthday? Coincidence?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

dont show her poly

this is for men

and cool chicks like betor
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X