Hugo Chavez just died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
    Ooooh, someone pissed in his cornflakes this morning. Guess that whole "collapse of communism" thing still must hurt.
    Just in case - Oh God, how much I'm pleased to say that - **** you, MtG and your, whatever the way of life you suppose to protect to. You are an idiot, no matter how much smart you are. I've said that intentianally, 'cause you are smart, but still an idiot. A paradox, right? Nope, not for you. Ban me, I don't ****ing care. Only few people can understnad my message.

p.s. Don't take it personal, please, you are just a product of your dying "Modern" system, where the smart people can go ahead, but at the same time still be blid (ok, DUMB). That means you are an idiot. Yes, That's a personal insult. You do have knowledge, but don't see the persepective and you don't even ****ing care. So, f*ck - off
    Last edited by Serb; March 16, 2013, 04:06.

Comment

• Got it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I'm glad the greasy bastard is dead.
        Well, buddy, FY too then. No offence, really

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          I'll have Serb working for me from April, this is good practice.
          Dream on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Don't you think you've been a sore loser long enough?
            edited.
            Last edited by Serb; March 15, 2013, 17:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              When I idolize a Nazi and known enabler of child rape (and probably child rapist himself), then you can talk about who is insane.
              Did I miss something?
              Ooouch, look's like I didn't!

Comment

• God damn

Comment

• Chavez is LEGEND. And he will rest in peace. And the ****ers who killed him will burn in hell. Simple as that. That's my only messedge to this thread.

Comment

I'm just glad Chavez finally shut up. God that man was a bore.
                    Somehow I've missed that - F*ck you too, AH!
                    Well, with all my respect of course.
                    But, still - FY

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      Chavez is LEGEND. And he will rest in peace. And the ****ers who killed him will burn in hell. Simple as that. That's my only messedge to this thread.
                      I hope they catch those bastards.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Serb sighting!
                        Well, do I know you? With all my respect. Ah... whatever
                        Chavez - forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          I hope they catch those bastards.
                          I hope one day they will.
                          If humanity could stand for a century from now, when archives will be open..

edited: I forgot to mention - FY, "buddy". Happy now?

Comment

I love the way he comes in, stays for a few posts, and then leaves in a screaming huff
                            And I love the way you describe my style.

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry - that's allright, because I like the way you lie.

edited: well. maybe you are right - i don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                              Yep, Serb is always Serb.
                              wow, you remember me?
                              ok

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                                i see that in this thread several people have described chavez as a dictator. i also noticed that those who described him as such were all americans. i wonder why that is, the media perhaps?
                                Media? Oh, really? Do you mean the brainwashing machine which feeds them bull**** on a daily basis?

he fact is chavez won four elections, which every serious observer accepted as free and fair. he also accepted defeat when people voted against him, in a referendum on constitutional change. for all his faults he respected the democratic process and was genuinely popular.
                                And who the f*ck cares about FACTS, when they have a brainwashing machine which tolds them whoever doesn't obbey America is the evil? The goddamn mother****ers eat that **** easily.

chavez was a complex character, he was a thief and a demagogue,
                                Can't agree with that.
                                but at the same time he was a strong leader who really believed in improving the lot of the poor. given the succession of terrible governments which proceeded him, a man like chavez was probably the best venezuela could have hoped for.
                                True, but how can't you understed - they don't need any improovment there. They need a colony at best, or a chaos at least, well wrt to Latin America colony is preferable.

Comment

Working...
                                X