No announcement yet.

George Carlin isn't funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Letterman doesn't like Letterman much anymore.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I find that guy funny when he isn't even talking, half his routine is now mannerisms, call me strange but its all like one big "in-joke"
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        I like Letterman *runs*
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          This invalidates any opinion on the matter that you might have.
          Yeah, in retrospect I agree with you and should have used:

Anthony Jesilnik, Kathleen Madigan, Jake Johannsen, Don Friesen.

And, I don't want to like her, but she always cracks me up: Judy Tenuta.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I like Letterman *runs*
            I like Jay Leno...

Although a big reason is because I used to watch The Tonight Show with my dad as a kid and those are fond memories, so it is a little nostalgic.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I like Letterman *runs*
              I like Jay Leno...

Although a big reason is because I used to watch The Tonight Show with my dad as a kid and those are fond memories, so it is a little nostalgic.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                So you are a big fan of Dennis Miller these days?
                I preferred him when he was Bill Hicks.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

my father is funny now
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

stand up is funny
                    i like watching clips of drunk hecklers getting wasted by comedians
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      stand up is funny
                      i like watching clips of drunk hecklers getting wasted by comedians
                      Bill Burr taking on Philadelphia, the video is frozen for the first minute or so:

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        I like Jay Leno...

I would think anyone that would have watched Carson would have rather had the studio burned down than Leno continue on that stage.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It wasn't that long ago that HC was a "kid," Imran. I don't remember Carson as host of that show, and I'm ten years older than him.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If you want to learn more about Carson, you can do worse than this PBS documentary.

Carson was seen by more people on more occasions than anyone else in American history.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I most certainly will not subject my sons to anything of the sort. Now, Craig Ferguson we might watch for a while, if he's still on by then (he's got to finally snap and murder a CBS executive eventually, right?)
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X