No announcement yet.

If gay marriage is legal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some people say there's no slippery slope.

Comment

What does a slippery slope accomplish with moraltiy, other than help you affirm your own morality and project it onto others?

If you want to proscribe behaviours shouldn't you have a reason other then 'I don't like it?'
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
        Is this whole banning gay propagnada schtick in Russia just another pathetic attempt to deny the fact that Vodka is literally killing the country? I mean seriously, why are teh al qaeda wannabes in Chechnya, Ingu****a and Daghestan bothering to make bombs? All they have to do is wait a few decades for the Russian non-Muslims to drink themselves to death. You know it's said that in southern Russia if a store offers Vodka for sale a terrorist will walk in with a bomb, tell the people to leave, then blow the store to bits. Do they not realise that the Vodka store is doing a far better job of exterminating the infidels then they ever will?
        I have no idea what that is. I think they're trying to draw a thicker distinctive line between the "decadent Europe, where gays and Muslims roam wild", and the "good old Russia, with family and Orthodox values", despite them importing Muslim workers wholesale from almost every ex-USSR stan.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Is this queer behavior?

Comment

every country has remote areas where these issues have been resolved, just go there
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
              With MrFun, there might be a reason.
              Is that an anal sex joke? Some homosexuals might find it offensive. We're trying to not offend anyone in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Well cats, dogs, and sheep can't legally consent
                Does that mean that dog on dog sex is always rape?

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                  Is that an anal sex joke? Some homosexuals might find it offensive. We're trying to not offend anyone in this thread.

MrFun likes abuse. That's why he comes here.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm gay and unoffended.

Call me a Conservative now, and that would offend me.....

What is the purpose of prohibitions against incest?
                    n.y.e.

In small communities transmission of unwanted traits across several generations- although the Habsburgs also demonstrated what could go wrong when overly close attachments were formed for political purposes:

The Kings of Spain descend from Queen Juana "the Mad" of Castile (1479-1555), who was mentally unstable and prone to fly into rages. Her descendants increased her inheritance by inbreeding: they preferred to marry either their cousin or their niece. These incestuous marriages resulted in the mentally and physically handicapped king Carlos II (1661-1700), who possessed the physical peculiarities of the Habsburgs to an extent that made him little short of a monstrosity.

The Habsburg King Carlos II of Spain was sadly degenerated with an enormous misshapen head. His Habsburg jaw stood so much out that his two rows of teeth could not meet; he was unable to chew. His tongue was so large that he was barely able to speak. His intellect was similarly disabled. His brief life consisted chiefly of a passage from prolonged infancy to premature senility. Carlos' family was anxious only to prolong his days and thought little about his education, so that he could barely read or write. He had been fed by wet nurses until the age of 5 or 6 and was not allowed to walk until almost fully grown. Even then, he was unable to walk properly, because his legs would not support him and he fell several times. His body remained that of an invalid child.

Interestingly I recall reading an article a few years ago about separated siblings who formed intimate relationships when they discovered each other...

"I knew Rita was my sister," he says now. "I didn't choose to fall in love with her, or expect to feel sexual desire. It just happened. Even in front of my wife, I made no attempt to hide my adoration, I just buzzed whenever she was around. It was as if no one else existed. The two biggest mistakes I made were deluding myself that I could become all-important in her life, a brother and a surrogate lover, even though she didn't desire me, and then believing I could control and resolve the problem by myself."
                    You're 40, happily married - and then you meet your long-lost brother and fall passionately in love. This isn't fiction; in the age of the sperm donor, it's a growing reality: 50% of reunions between siblings, or parents and offspring, separated at birth result in obsessive emotions. Last month, a former police officer was convicted of incest with his half-sister - but should we criminalise a bond hardwired into our psychology? Alix Kirsta talks to those who have suffered the torment of 'genetic sexual attraction'.

A flattering portrait of Carlos II:

Click image for larger version

Name:	4CarlosII.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	9094784
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I have no idea what that is. I think they're trying to draw a thicker distinctive line between the "decadent Europe, where gays and Muslims roam wild", and the "good old Russia, with family and Orthodox values", despite them importing Muslim workers wholesale from almost every ex-USSR stan.
                      You know perfectly well what I mean. Russian employers have to import Muslim workers because there aren't enough Russian workers sober enough that they're capable of remaining concious during a full working day. Non-Muslim Russian men are dropping dead like they were living in a third world country because there's only so much alcohol a human body can stand. Russian children are being dumped into orphanages like they were born in a third world country ...or China. The fact of the matter is that Russia is decaying a lot faster than the so-called "decadent" countries of Europe and it's got nothing to do with gays. It's all due to alcohol. Oh, and then there's the drug problem. You have an epidemic of the use of a drug that literally eats the limbs off your children, all thanks to the fact that narcotics are available freely without prescription and your government won't lift a finger to combat the problem. Really, how long will the delusion continue?
                      Just out of curiosity, if a man sexually abuses a female child is he still a homosexual?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                        MrFun likes abuse. That's why he comes here.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

re: Russia - as I've pointed out before, WHO stats from the '80s had pegged the average life expectancy for a male born in the USSR at similar levels to a male born in Canada at the same time. Now, Canadian male life expectancy is about 20 years over Russian male, and Haiti is slightly under Russian male life expectancy and gaining fast.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

...should gay brothers or lesbian sisters be allowed to marry? What about fathers and sons or mothers and daughters?
                            No to all. However, gay brothers will be allowed to marry lesbian sisters, just to be dickish.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              re: Russia - as I've pointed out before, WHO stats from the '80s had pegged the average life expectancy for a male born in the USSR at similar levels to a male born in Canada at the same time. Now, Canadian male life expectancy is about 20 years over Russian male, and Haiti is slightly under Russian male life expectancy and gaining fast.
                              So Russian men are children who need the government to babysit them or they'll drink themselves to death? Makes sense.

Comment

Slavic men are big babies. I can attest to this fact... and am proof of it.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X