If gay marriage is legal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If gay marriage is legal...

...should gay brothers or lesbian sisters be allowed to marry? What about fathers and sons or mothers and daughters?

****, why can't I edit the thread title?
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Separate policy issue.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Incestuous relationships are illegal in most US states, which kind of puts a damper on incestuous gay marriage. Incidentally, according to Wikipedia, you ought to move to Rhode Island if you have an Oedipus complex.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

WAHT ABOUT GAY DOGS AND CATS
        I CANOT HANDLE THR MORAL DECAY OF SOCIETY ANY OLONGER

gasp
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          ...should gay brothers or lesbian sisters be allowed to marry? What about fathers and sons or mothers and daughters?

If some Russians are retarded, does this mean that all Russians are retarded?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They will not produce offspring, so if this ban is only of practical nature, it does not apply to the above case. Only religious or other constraints stay in the way as a major objection.
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              If some Russians are retarded, does this mean that all Russians are retarded?
              If some posters are butthurt for no reason, does this mean all posters are butthurt for no reason?
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

With MrFun, there might be a reason.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Parents and children definitely not - mostly because of very easy ability to abuse the power inherent in such a relationship to begin with.

The other question is interesting, but I think bans on incest are only partially about the offspring.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The same wih cats and dogs... and sheep.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Well cats, dogs, and sheep can't legally consent
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dogs can consent, you just have to put peanut butter on your dick.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I think it's more about taboo or concern with manipulaton/coercion. Most states ban adoptive familial relationships, not just blood. Grossness aside, it is a little tough to justify from a consistent public policy perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post

Is this whole banning gay propagnada schtick in Russia just another pathetic attempt to deny the fact that Vodka is literally killing the country? I mean seriously, why are teh al qaeda wannabes in Chechnya, Ingu****a and Daghestan bothering to make bombs? All they have to do is wait a few decades for the Russian non-Muslims to drink themselves to death. You know it's said that in southern Russia if a store offers Vodka for sale a terrorist will walk in with a bomb, tell the people to leave, then blow the store to bits. Do they not realise that the Vodka store is doing a far better job of exterminating the infidels then they ever will?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                              Separate policy issue.

Why? What is the purpose of prohibitions against incest?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X