Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do with this woman (Alby thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do with this woman (Alby thread)

Now that Alby is away we have no "what do I do threads". I have taken it upon myself to start such a thread. Please give useless advice so that I may ignore it.

A naked woman has just crawled into my bed with lubricant and condoms. What should I do?

BTW Feel free to thank me for this useful thread. (I want to get my count up).

Comment

Thank you for this useful thread.

Comment

Aeson, click on the little "Thanks" button.

Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Tell her she's frigid since she needs lubricant and paranoid since she has brought condoms, then kick her out, since this is not how a relationship should start.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Take the lubricant, and kick her and the condoms out of bed. You can't get an STD if you don't mess around with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              A naked woman has just crawled into my bed with lubricant and condoms. What should I do?
              Tell her to put the marrow down and run for your life.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Tell her that you would like to help, but since you turned gay due to posting on some weirdly named, obsure internet site, there is nothing you can do about it anymore

However if she would like to play hotseat instead.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

You need to make a few dumb woman jokes. They love that stuff!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Drink the lube and stick the condom up your ass, then cuddle until she gets bored and goes home.

Comment

Take her Social Security Check, give her some geritol, go find someone under 70 that doesn't need a lubricant.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Run for the hills - this FEMALE is going to claim rape in the morning when she decides that you're ugly
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Buy her a car, but don't have sex with her. Later, when she breaks up with you, demand payment for the car.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                            Now that Alby is away we have no "what do I do threads". I have taken it upon myself to start such a thread. Please give useless advice so that I may ignore it.

Talk about any opposing political view that you have and how much she likes you.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Bring up politics.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X