He hasn't a leg to stand on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is going to run and run...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

And why bother denying him bail? Just drive him out to the middle of nowhere and take his legs away. Let him fight whatever wild animals can be found in south africa. This turd is just another olympics douchebag. **** all those people.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Who shat in your coffee, Sava...?

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Saffas gonna saf

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Just wondering whether we should turn this into yet another gun control debate. After all, she'd likely still be alive today if this was just a simple domestic...?

Poor old Oscar, SA's golden boy with a glittering career - and then he had to go and shoot himself in the foot...

Comment

Let's not jump to conclusions here... It's not the first time they pulled his legs from under him.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I might be going out on a limb here and jumping the gun, but I think Oscar's well and truly guilty...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    Just wondering whether we should turn this into yet another gun control debate. After all, she'd likely still be alive today if this was just a simple domestic...?
                    That crazy **** woulda stabbed her or beat her to death. They should feed him into a wood chipper... stumps first.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well he's footloose and fancy free now, if anyone thinks they're in the running to be his next girlfriend ....
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

He's free on $113,000 bail. South Africa is a joke of a country. I bet paying off that magistrate cost him less than he paid for his shoes.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X