Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He hasn't a leg to stand on

Pistorius has been charged with murder.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Yeah, saw that. Odd thing is I'm not real suprised. In a lot of ways he seemed a bit too tightly wound up. What a waste.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I wonder if they'll confiscate his legs?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        I wonder if they'll confiscate his legs?

ACK!
        They look like they could be used as weapons.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Why did he do it? I'm stumped.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

obligatory LOL! HIS LEGS ARE STUMPS TOO!
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
              Yeah, saw that. Odd thing is I'm not real suprised. In a lot of ways he seemed a bit too tightly wound up. What a waste.
              What MtG said. He really went nuts when he lost to the Brazilian at the Olympics last year...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sad that someone who could have been a positive role model for so many people struggling with disabilities took such a drastic turn for the worse.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Why did he do it? I'm stumped.
                  He might not have done it! They still have to peg this one on him.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                    That's so lame...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

He's not the first guy to wake up legless on Valentine's day and imagine that his Mrs were somebody else.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Will he be able to foot the bill for his legal team?

Comment

He's a celeb, they'll spring to his defense regardless.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I thought the jokes would get stale, but they seem to have legs...

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X