Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang View Post
    In this matter, I do.
    Disclaimer: This blog post covers only a fraction of what’s sketchy with “The China Study.” In the years since I wrote it, I’ve added a number of additional articles expandi…
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      As far as sufficient evidence goes, what about the article's reference to studies then?
      One can almost always find studies that support any agenda or belief system.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
        And yet you couldn't find one to support your "theory" when making this post

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
          that's true
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            As far as sufficient evidence goes, what about the article's reference to studies then?
            I don't have time to read every single study that gets published. For the most part, I trust professional scientific communities' ability to come to a consensus on such issues when presented with an overwhelming body of evidence. Certain studies may pique my interest. But when the level of fanaticism about a particular issue rises far and above the body of evidence, I tend to ignore it until more unbiased corroboration finds its way into the public consciousness.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              And yet you couldn't find one to support your "theory" when making this post

There you go.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Please find a study supporting your "theory" that this book applies to the topic.

The 3/5 star rating doesn't inspire much confidence. That means it's a D- even in American public schools with poor standards

Comment

iwant to bathe in milk
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X